ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 35
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
teedubya 11:14 AM Today
Wait. D.ROP & D.HOP?
[Reply]
teedubya 11:15 AM Today
So I was reading we traded for DeMarcus Robinson.

LOL.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'd throw him a couple backshoulder or downfield balls this Sunday if nothing else. Give him chances for Mahomes to cement that trust. It's a necessity. 15 is gonna have to throw some balls up there, but this is the best WR he has ever had when it comes to catching those.
I keep thinking of the 2 TD passes that JJSS dropped, one resulting in the pick against the Saints.

Both passes were in JuJu's hands, and he couldn't hold on. DHop catches everything. I am pretty sure he has had at least one entire NFL season without recording a drop. If all he does is catch passes at the goal line I will be happy.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:20 AM Today
Raiders
Bucs
Broncos
Bills
Panthers
Raiders
Browns
Texans
Steelers
Broncos

We most likely don’t need to make a move for another WR to get the bye.

Getting Hollywood back, chemistry improvement by then between Pat and Worthy+Hopkins. Plus Watson Hardman.

I’d be excited for a move for another WR, but it may well not even be needed, if we are able to stop having injury after injury at the position.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:21 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
WHOAAAA!!! Woke up to trade news. What in the world. Chiefs wanted him here in the offseason but got out bidded. I'm pretty surprised they let him got for a 5th but he's not young.
Yeah i was on my way to work when my son called.

Thought it was odd that he called me because he must've just woken up, it being so early.

"Dad did you hear the news about DHOP???"
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Raiders
Bucs
Broncos
Bills
Panthers
Raiders
Browns
Texans
Steelers
Broncos

We most likely don’t need to make a move for another WR to get the bye.

Getting Hollywood back, chemistry improvement by then between Pat and Worthy+Hopkins. Plus Watson Hardman.

I’d be excited for a move for another WR, but it may well not even be needed, if we are able to stop having injury after injury at the position.
If we beat the Bills and Texans we're going undefeated aren't we?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:24 AM Today

Source(s) told me that the Kansas City Chiefs might not be done making moves #PMSLive https://t.co/3abNtH2TXU pic.twitter.com/IpUeXpc9PN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 23, 2024

Someone else coming?!
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If we beat the Bills and Texans we're going undefeated aren't we?
Undefeated season + 3peat?

GREATEST DYNASTY EVAR
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Someone else coming?!
I'd say the entire Chiefs kingdom is cuming right now.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:26 AM Today
Just missed Dante's thread, but yes, I am getting ready to 3Peat!!!!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I keep thinking of the 2 TD passes that JJSS dropped, one resulting in the pick against the Saints.

Both passes were in JuJu's hands, and he couldn't hold on. DHop catches everything. I am pretty sure he has had at least one entire NFL season without recording a drop. If all he does is catch passes at the goal line I will be happy.
Amen.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Raiders
Bucs
Broncos
Bills
Panthers
Raiders
Browns
Texans
Steelers
Broncos
As of now that opposing QB line-up includes:

Minshew, Blow Dix, Baker Mayfield without his top two WR’s, Josh Allen, Andy Dalton, Minshew, Rapeist Winston, CJ Stroud, Fat Russell, and Blow Dix.
[Reply]
Dante84 11:33 AM Today

Full DeAndre Hopkins trade, per sources:#Titans get a 2025 fifth-round pick that becomes a fourth-rounder if Kansas City reaches the Super Bowl and Hopkins plays 60% of snaps as a Chief#Chiefs get DeAndre Hopkins

Tennessee pays Hopkins $2.5 million to finalize the deal. pic.twitter.com/BaCN5neMaY

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You aren't getting that this time of year unless you want to scrape off the corpse of Bahktiari or Donovan Smith as insurance.
Have you ever played Jenga, or seen people play Jenga?

Seeing the person pull out the piece that makes the stack crumble and fall, is like watching almost every offensive play break down because of the LT. Watching the All-22 it's so obvious that most of the time LT is the spot that starts the play crumbling and falling down.

Taylor isn't great either, but not nearly as bad as the left side.

At this point Morris, to my untrained eye, hasn't improved at all. I know it's only been 5 games, but he isn't good, and honestly hasn't really made many plays that look promising. Kingsley is a rookie who has barely played.

Getting a veteran LT who is even slightly competent would help the offense quite a bit.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:34 AM Today
If you can get all these guys healthy late in the season, the offense has potential for a strong Playoff run:

Hopkins
Kelce
Gray
Hollywood
Xavier
JuJu
Hardman
Pacheco
Kareem
Perine
[Reply]
Page 30 of 35