Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Update Thread
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I had mentally accepted the worst. I'm not sure which way I want to let my emotions go right now.
Do it
[Reply]
DRM08 07:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just cast your mind back to when Charles Omenihu tore his ACL. The process was straight forward. Initial fears are only from touching the knee. But clearly he's had MRI's and it's not saying what they thought it was. Could it be something else? Yes. But to now say they may have to wait a week for answers? How many ACL injuries take a week to diagnose? The only case I can find is Vonn Miller. On thanks giving day against the Lions his knee got hit and he left the game. The ACL was feared to have been torn. Next day they said "it's a knee sprain". He was put on IR but about nine days after the injury he had exploratory surgery and it was discovered he did tear his ACL. Other than that most ACL cases are cut and dry. So either the MRI isn't showing it, or he simply hasn't torn his ACL. Let's pray it's the latter.
Yep, I remember Buffalo had some optimism with Von Miller’s injury. He even went on radio interviews and said it was no big deal. Didn’t work out for them in the end.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
It was speculated in the Twitter world.
:-) like they know shit
[Reply]
Kman34 07:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Just cast your mind back to when Charles Omenihu tore his ACL. The process was straight forward. Initial fears are only from touching the knee. But clearly he's had MRI's and it's not saying what they thought it was. Could it be something else? Yes. But to now say they may have to wait a week for answers? How many ACL injuries take a week to diagnose? The only case I can find is Vonn Miller. On thanks giving day against the Lions his knee got hit and he left the game. The ACL was feared to have been torn. Next day they said "it's a knee sprain". He was put on IR but about nine days after the injury he had exploratory surgery and it was discovered he did tear his ACL. Other than that most ACL cases are cut and dry. So either the MRI isn't showing it, or he simply hasn't torn his ACL. Let's pray it's the latter.
I've had ACL surgery on both knees. MRI just confirmed the Docs examination. He did say that the MRI didn't show the extent of the tear. Partial or complete. Both of my knees were complete tears. One due to football and my last one playing pickup basketball.
This was years ago and I bet MRI imaging is better now I would think..
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:35 PM Yesterday
1.) We hear Rashee hyperextended knee with some minor ligament damage. Out 6-8 weeks.
2.) We win next week to get to 5-0 headed into bye week. Rest. Regroup.
3.) Kareem Hunt looks like prime Kareem Hunt and we keep rattling off wins.
4.) Pacheco, Rice and Omenihu start to trickle back around week 12 or so.
5 ) Hollywood gets back around week 15.
6.) We lock up 1 seed just as the reinforcements are rolling in. Rest of the league is F'ed!
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:36 PM Yesterday
a bit of hyper extension would be a nice surprise
[Reply]
TLO 07:37 PM Yesterday
He good?
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:39 PM Yesterday
He good
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:40 PM Yesterday
Good
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
1.) We hear Rashee hyperextended knee with some minor ligament damage. Out 6-8 weeks.
2.) We win next week to get to 5-0 headed into bye week. Rest. Regroup.
3.) Kareem Hunt looks like prime Kareem Hunt and we keep rattling off wins.
4.) Pacheco, Rice and Omenihu start to trickle back around week 12 or so.
5 ) Hollywood gets back around week 15.
6.) We lock up 1 seed just as the reinforcements are rolling in. Rest of the league is F'ed!
7.) America Wins, if the above occurs
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:52 PM Yesterday
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Goooooooooood!
[Reply]
Delano 07:56 PM Yesterday
rasHEE GOOD rice

It is written.
[Reply]
wazu 07:56 PM Yesterday

When it comes to ACL injuries, no definitive news of tear is considered good news �� https://t.co/b42JfwrUgR

— David J. Chao - ProFootballDoc (@ProFootballDoc) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
staylor26 07:59 PM Yesterday
I refuse to get my hopes up.
[Reply]
In58men Yesterday, 07:59 PM
This message has been deleted by In58men.
smithandrew051 08:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I refuse to get my hopes up.
I’ll get my hopes up twice as much now
[Reply]
Page 30 of 37
« First < 202627282930 31323334 > Last »
Up