ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rumor circulating that Jerod Mayo is going to be fired
Mecca 01:26 PM Today

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

"Sources have informed me that within the next 48 hours, Jerod Mayo will be removed as head coach of the New England @Patriots."https://t.co/rKX1AzOLt1 pic.twitter.com/IoApoV40nf

— The Kirk Minihane Show (@kirkminshow) October 23, 2024

Not sure how reliable this source is but there is a ton of smoke out there that Mayo is an arrogant douchebag that has already broken the locker room.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:40 PM Today
Any players worth poaching?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Judge is one of the worst head coaches I've ever seen. No clue how that guy lasted two seasons.
Wasn't sure if you were downvoting because you disagreed or because you thought it was racism. I guess we have our answer.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
See guys? Everything is due to racism to these professional victim types.
1. Suggests potential link.
2. Someone responds to suggestion.
3. "Look at them for suggesting potential link!"

His firing would have nothing to do with racism, so I have no idea why you and your type remain so focused on it. It's bizarre.

Why even bring it up if you don't think it's relevant?
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Firing a coach in his first 7 games is unprofessional unless an outlier occurs (commits sexual assault or physically fights his own player)
Maybe he went to jupiter FL without the big guy
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:46 PM Today

His firing would have nothing to do with racism, so I have no idea why you and your type remain so focused on it. It's bizarre.
I heard he don't like chowda
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:48 PM Today
Wasn't sure if you were downvoting because you disagreed or because you thought it was racism. I guess we have our answer.
It clearly isn't racism.

How did you "get your answer" from my post about Judge? Judge was horrible year one, yet found a way to be WORSE year two.

Patricia wasn't quite as bad, but he's up there.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:50 PM Today
Probably not a popular opinion but dude looked like a DEI hire out the gate.

No idea why they thought he was qualified to be the HC. He was the freaking Inside LB coach before that.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM Today

No he didn't "respond to my suggestion", he pushed back on the implication that it wouldn't be, because he's the epitome of the professional victim.

If you actually cared about racism, you'd REALLY dislike UChieffy. But we all found out with your racism thread that you only care about the kind that fits your narrative.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

No idea why they thought he was qualified to be the HC. He was the freaking Inside LB coach before that.
You feel similarly about Antonio Pierce? Pretty similar path.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 01:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Firing a coach in his first 7 games is unprofessional unless an outlier occurs (commits sexual assault or physically fights his own player)
Agree. It's a really bad look for the organization, especially since he was an internal hire.

I'd like to take JuJu Smith Shuster out for a beer and a talk.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:53 PM Today
You feel similarly about Antonio Pierce? Pretty similar path.
Antonio Pierce was the interim head coach for 3/4 of a season and had a pretty solid record (5-4) all things considered before being named the HC. Try again.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

I think it was more "nepotism" than anything. Extremely popular former Patriot. Probably thought they could keep things going by bringing him in. Kind of like the Chiefs hiring Gunther after Marty.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 01:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Bill Belichick is available.
No he is not. He is busy on the peyton and eli manning cast.

As much as I hate to admit it. It is a pretty entertaining and informative way to watch the game.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:54 PM Today
No he didn't "respond to my suggestion", he pushed back on the implication that it wouldn't be, because he's the epitome of the professional victim.

If you actually cared about racism, you'd REALLY dislike UChieffy. But we all found out with your racism thread that you only care about the kind that fits your narrative.
Again, Mayo's potential firing would have NOTHING to do with racism; even your retarded ass knows that.

Why you feel the need to introduce it to the conversation is bizarre, especially if you truly feel it isn't relevant. Can you explain that?
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:55 PM Today
Couldn't cut the mustard
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up