Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Richard Simmons
Pablo 03:45 PM 07-13-2024
Taken too soon

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fitness-gu...y?id=111912398

[Reply]
wazu 06:16 AM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
What show was this from?

Also Richard used to creep the hell out of David Letterman. :-)

The show was “Whose Line is it Anyway?” An improv show I think late 90s, early 00s.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 06:30 AM 07-15-2024
His episode of Whose Line is one of the top 5 funniest things I’ve seen in my entire life.
[Reply]
R Clark 07:09 AM 07-15-2024
As DAC would sing ,what would we do without them homosexuals
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:40 AM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
The show was “Whose Line is it Anyway?” An improv show I think late 90s, early 00s.
Fun fact. "Whose Line is it Anyway" has been airing on the CW for like 10+ years at this point with the exact same core cast of actors and Aisha Tyler instead of Drew Carey as host, along with some new 4th chairs like Keegan Michael Key and Gary Anthony Williams. They just don't advertise it for shit so basically no one knows it's a thing. Also pretty sure it's about to end for the same reasons above.
[Reply]
redfan 07:55 AM 07-15-2024
Motivated a lot of folks with 'Sweatin' to the Oldies'.
RIP effervescent exercise man.
[Reply]
scho63 04:23 PM 07-15-2024
He had flames coming off him.

He was a combination of Jack LaLanne and Liberace
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:00 PM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Fun fact. "Whose Line is it Anyway" has been airing on the CW for like 10+ years at this point with the exact same core cast of actors and Aisha Tyler instead of Drew Carey as host, along with some new 4th chairs like Keegan Michael Key and Gary Anthony Williams. They just don't advertise it for shit so basically no one knows it's a thing. Also pretty sure it's about to end for the same reasons above.
That show is funny and I like the people who are on it. But after a while you start noticing that 50 percent of the jokes are about gay stuff, and it gets a little cringy.
[Reply]
TEX 09:08 PM 07-15-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
He had flames coming off him.

He was a combination of Jack LaLanne and Liberace
:-) Yep. May he RIP
[Reply]
SurroundedByMorons 09:37 AM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I picked the gayest thing I could think of
This is the greatest post in CP history. Simply outstanding work!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:38 PM 07-16-2024
In like 1998 we came up with a commercial for Kwikset locks that featured him in a cameo.

someone arranged a phone call for us to talk to him and take him through the idea.

He was an absolute gem. Exactly what you would imagine.funny, bubbly, into the idea which slightly made fun of his character. He even invited us to his home in Beverly Hills to see his porcelain doll collection.

I mentioned, "wow you really are like this."

He said, "it's the shorts and the tank top 24/7 honey."

He was amazing.

Sadly, the product got put on hold and the commercials never shot.

RIP Richard, you gave it your all to bring happiness to millions.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up