ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**SIXTH of July Royals smoke the Rockies in Denver GDT**
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:54 AM 07-06-2024
On the hill for the Rockies, the crown jewel of the Nolan Arenado trade, Austin Gomber. Also referred to as Austin Gromber by the female Rockies play by play lady. If I was Austin that would make me mad and I would tell her how my name is pronounced. But he won't correct her. He has no heart. No self respect. No dignity. His parents are probably just glad he left the house and won't even bother watching the game.

Go Royals!!!

Game starts at like 6:10 pm in Denver. But I don't know what time zone that is.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 07:59 PM 07-06-2024
Great ab Melendez.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:00 PM 07-06-2024
Anymore questions surrounding MJ?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:01 PM 07-06-2024
MJ is worthless at this point. Nothing he does well.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:01 PM 07-06-2024
Man, we really suck on the road.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:03 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Sometimes I absolutely despise this franchise and it's front office. In what world should Pennington have been demoted? Dude inherits runners at 2nd and 3rd with one out and allows no one to score. Demoted! I guarantee any other pitcher would have allowed a ****ing run.
https://www.mlb.com/royals/news/roya...d-roster-moves
Bubic had hit the maximum number of days on his extended rehab assignment on Friday, and then there's an extra day given for travel. So the Royals had to make a decision, either activating or optioning him, by Sunday. Because Pennington had thrown two days in a row -- Thursday with Omaha and Friday for his Major League debut -- he was going to be unavailable Saturday night and thus the victim of the roster rules.

"We feel really good about where he’s at and what he’s done in the Minor Leagues," manager Matt Quatraro said. "And what he was able to do last night, it was a great experience. He’s squarely in the mix to come back up, but we have to make a decision and make that move for today."
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:03 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Anymore questions surrounding MJ?
Yeah, I've got a few, actually. Starting with, why the hell didn't we send him down in mid-May and try to get his swing fixed? Pretty sure Blanco could've filled in for a month or more, but what do I know?
[Reply]
PHOG 08:10 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Yeah, I've got a few, actually. Starting with, why the hell didn't we send him down in mid-May and try to get his swing fixed? Pretty sure Blanco could've filled in for a month or more, but what do I know?
Well, I meant in regards to him not being sent down
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 08:14 PM 07-06-2024
Watching these turds trying to hit is painful. Besides Witt and Salvy, it's a bunch of bums.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:15 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Well, I meant in regards to him not being sent down
Oh, I know it was more or less a rhetorical question. I was just being an ass. MJ sucks.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 08:18 PM 07-06-2024
Royals hitters seem to have ZERO plate awareness. Teams are learning to not swing at our pitches out of the zone while the Royals are mostly clueless.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:18 PM 07-06-2024
Lugo punching holes in the Earth
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:19 PM 07-06-2024
These assholes are going to waste another good outing by the starting pitcher, aren't they?
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:20 PM 07-06-2024
Bring the Rockies grounds crewman in to pinch hit
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:28 PM 07-06-2024
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
These assholes are going to waste another good outing by the starting pitcher, aren't they?
Our hitters really shit the bed on the road. The splits are pretty jarring. Team batting average drops about 40 points, slugging percentage almost 100. Not sure what else to say. It's not unusual to see some dropoff, but we really fall off the cliff offensively when we're on the road.
[Reply]
poolboy 08:32 PM 07-06-2024
cant believe we cant hit Gomber...he sucks
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up