ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Severance
Third Eye 04:51 PM 03-06-2022

Anybody else watching this on Apple TV+? 4 episodes released so far and I’m enjoying it.
[Reply]
Talisman 10:06 AM 04-15-2022
Great show. Since the entire season is out, I don't know if we need to spoiler things, but I have a theory that has some spoilery stuff in it, so I'll wrap it.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:31 PM 12-06-2022
I just finished. This is a really good show. My only disappointment is that I decided to watch it with what seems like a year more before the next season will be out.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:35 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I just finished. This is a really good show. My only disappointment is that I decided to watch it with what seems like a year more before the next season will be out.
I thought the bump was maybe for season two... you basturd...:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:38 PM 12-06-2022
Easily the best new show of 2022.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:49 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Easily the best new show of 2022.
Over HoTD, eh?
[Reply]
Third Eye 06:01 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Over HoTD, eh?
Just my humble opinion and all that, but Severance is way better. HotD is fine and all, not hating, but it certainly wouldn’t be anywhere near my best of the year list. I feel like there’s only 2 or 3 memorable characters and the best one died.

Edit: I should mention that I have a pretty large anti-Martin bias as someone who used to be a fan of the books long before the show was even a thought and had to come to accept that ole Georgie has no intention of ever finishing.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:27 PM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I watched the entire season in a day.

Two days later I watched the entire season with my S.O. in a day.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:34 AM 07-11-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I thought the bump was maybe for season two... you basturd...:-)
Well it wasn't then, but it is now.

1/17/2025 if you don't want to watch the teaser.
[Reply]
BigRichard 10:36 AM 07-11-2024
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Well it wasn't then, but it is now.

1/17/2025 if you don't want to watch the teaser.
That took way too long. I hope they waited that long because of the strikes and wanted to get it right.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:43 AM 07-11-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
That took way too long. I hope they waited that long because of the strikes and wanted to get it right.
There was a report a while back detailing some fighting between the showrunners and scrapped scripts. It was quickly denied and Ben Stiller commented that the show was still on the same slow schedule they had set post strike.

I'm hopeful we get a season 2 that is of the same quality as season 1, but there has been some smoke.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:20 PM 07-18-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I watched the entire season in a day.

Two days later I watched the entire season with my S.O. in a day.
same, sort of.

We watched the first 5 episode in a day, then we were caught up and had to wait for the weekly episodes.

We've watched the whole season two more times since.

The second time you pick up on so much more stuff.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up