ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>If Reid doesn't get fired
FlintHillsChiefs 07:11 PM 01-06-2018
I'm fucking done. The tub of gelatinous goo can go FUCK himself. FIRE him or I quit
[Reply]
Oh Snap 07:45 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by Eee:
It took 15 years of disappointment in Philly until they finally woke up. 1 in 3 teams in the NFL makes the playoffs......good coaching squads WIN the SuperBowl. It really is that simple. When the talent margins start to even out.....good coaching, aggressive play calling, and momentum is what carries a team to the top. Fire Reid....he will never give your program that edge.
Reid was with the eagles for 15 years..hes been with KC for 4 years.and our worst record in that time period is 10-6. Please go...I've seen 2-14 seasons, I've seen 4-12 seasons back to back....I'm more tha. Willing to give Reid a contract extension. He's a top 3 coach in this league. We aren't firing him. And frankly we'd be incredibly stupid to do that. Go back to your Philly message boards
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:47 PM 01-06-2018
It will be Marriotas only playoff win. Congratulations Reid you fat piece of shit.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 07:55 PM 01-06-2018
Fire the coolaid man, or i quit.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 07:56 PM 01-06-2018

18-pt halftime blown leads in the playoffs in the Super Bowl era:
- Andy Reid with Chiefs: 2
- Every other coach combined: 2

— Micah Adams (@MicahAdams13) January 7, 2018

[Reply]
Manila-Chief 08:02 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
Reid was with the eagles for 15 years..hes been with KC for 4 years.and our worst record in that time period is 10-6. Please go...I've seen 2-14 seasons, I've seen 4-12 seasons back to back....I'm more tha. Willing to give Reid a contract extension. He's a top 3 coach in this league. We aren't firing him. And frankly we'd be incredibly stupid to do that. Go back to your Philly message boards
I have followed this team since it was organized in Dallas. I attended the longest playoff game in NFL history. We haven't even been to a S.B. since Hank Stram won our only one. I'm not okay with 10+ wins that has us losing in the first or 2nd round of the playoffs. Why do we put up with it????

Before the season began, I realized Reid would never win a SB. Yes, I had hope when we won a few games ... but it turned out as it usually does. And it happened at home.

Yes, it seems Pat Mahomes may just be the real thing, but with Reid as coach I think we will get the same results. So, if you are satisfied with disappointments like today ... then support Reid.

Now, I realize it will not happen. Clark will keep Reid around ... it is called $$$ ... and because we get to the playoffs he will think that is enough.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:08 PM 01-06-2018
I remember life before Andy reid...All the guy has done is average 10-12 wins a year since he came here. I'll take a playoff loss over the 4-12 cluster****ery of years past.
Andy is not the issue. He's a Alex Smith level HC but if we can find a stud I'm for moving on.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 08:09 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by Manila-Chief:
I have followed this team since it was organized in Dallas. I attended the longest playoff game in NFL history. We haven't even been to a S.B. since Hank Stram won our only one. I'm not okay with 10+ wins that has us losing in the first or 2nd round of the playoffs. Why do we put up with it????

Before the season began, I realized Reid would never win a SB. Yes, I had hope when we won a few games ... but it turned out as it usually does. And it happened at home.

Yes, it seems Pat Mahomes may just be the real thing, but with Reid as coach I think we will get the same results. So, if you are satisfied with disappointments like today ... then support Reid.

Now, I realize it will not happen. Clark will keep Reid around ... it is called $$$ ... and because we get to the playoffs he will think that is enough.
If Patrick turns out to be the stud we think he is, Andy Reid will suddenly become a much better coach just like Bill Bellichek was for the patriots after Brady became Brady
[Reply]
GordonGekko 08:11 PM 01-06-2018
I like Reid, he gets his teams to the playoffs which is something that CAN NOT be taken for granted. In order to win the big dance you at least have to have a ticket in. Some teams go a decade or more without going to the playoffs. Reid needs to develop Mahomes and make that is coaching priority from here on out.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:14 PM 01-06-2018
The fact that people think Reid is in any danger of getting fired is evidence of how far out of touch some are with how this whole thing works.
[Reply]
jaa1025 08:14 PM 01-06-2018
He's not going anywhere and that is fine.

He wasn't the one calling the plays. That is Nagy...who might have cost himself a HC job with that playcalling.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:36 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Sure, but understand the replacement probably has a 25-40% chance of being any good, and even if he is, he'll still be hated and fired within 5 years. Reality of NFL coaching at this point seems to be that none of them have a clue what they're doing to keep doing it for a long time, outside of having the fortune of an all-time great QB.
When you hitch a ride on the Shit-QB train, you're bound to end up in Fireville.

Ask Pioli.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:37 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
He's not going anywhere and that is fine.

He wasn't the one calling the plays. That is Nagy...who might have cost himself a HC job with that playcalling.
I'm not quite so sure, I saw Andy looking at the play sheet quite often in the second half...
[Reply]
TLO 08:37 PM 01-06-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The fact that people think Reid is in any danger of getting fired is evidence of how far out of touch some are with how this whole thing works.
This is a very true statement. Andy's job is very, very secure.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:39 PM 01-06-2018
I really think Smith is a big problem. Andy is not the reason . Smith fails and has in SF and now here. He does get the knock out punch. Doesn't try to either.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:44 PM 01-06-2018
I remember life before Andy reid...All the guy has done is average 10-12 wins a year since he came here. I'll take a playoff loss over the 4-12 cluster****ery of years past.
Which one is you? Cop to it...

[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up