ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are we worried about our offense?
mr. tegu 07:15 PM 09-15-2024
Being only marginally better than last season? Worthy likely has a higher ceiling and more potential than Hardman but he is unlikely, at least for now, to be a 6-8 target a game guy as an option on the majority of passing plays. Rice is better than Rice last season so that's good. Kelce is probably worst though.

But mostly what I’m fearful about is that losing Brown is going to be a major impediment to the offense being noticeably better than last season. He was likely big in our schemes and philosophy. I know we typically struggle vs the Bengals but as of right now I'm not sure what would make me confident we dramatically improve over last season.

What does everyone think? How can we ensure the significant improvement over last season that it seems we might need?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:31 PM 09-15-2024
God damn the retards are coming out of the woodwork today
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:31 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
So like last season? Sounds like you agree with me.
Yeah I’ll be honest I just read the title and not
Your post.

But yeah, sounds like we agree.

We won the Super Bowl last year though so it’s hard to say I’m worried. I am disappointed though because I was looking forward to hopefully being more quick strike again.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:31 PM 09-15-2024
Kelce looking washed is a bigger problem than LT
[Reply]
scho63 07:33 PM 09-15-2024
We look flat and not explosive with the exception of a few great plays but we beat two rivals.

Need to see how we do on the road.

I wanted Oline help during the cut down to 53 but slim pickings.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:33 PM 09-15-2024
No Pacheco for an extended time-frame would obviously be concerning.
[Reply]
-King- 07:37 PM 09-15-2024
Worried? No

A bit frustrated? Yes. There are a few things I don't really get with the offense. Maybe they're still working out things but the schemes and playcalls still remind me of last year's team. I feel like they kind of telegraph what they're going to do with how they're rotating players in and out. Having Skyy and Steele in for a play makes it real easy for the defense to guess. I mean FFS, why is Skyy getting any snaps at all? Steele was solid but where's Perine? I also can't say I trust Kelce to stay healthy and productive this season which I never thought I'd say

It'll all work out in the end but it's still frustrating knowing they could be better.
[Reply]
Katie 07:39 PM 09-15-2024
They are obviously not playing Kielce right now. Not worried
[Reply]
TLO 07:39 PM 09-15-2024
I'm concerned that Kelce may be washed and LT is a concern.

Overall, I'm not worried about the offense though
[Reply]
BWillie 07:42 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
No Pacheco for an extended time-frame would obviously be concerning.
Not really

If Kelce and LT play like that it's muuuuch more worrisome
[Reply]
Kman34 07:42 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
God damn the reeruns are coming out of the woodwork today
Did we win today?? I'm not sure...
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:43 PM 09-15-2024
No, not really.... Cincy really reeeally hates our guts, and Anarumo is no joke

Mahomes just had a bad night along with Andy taking a huge dump on his playcall sheet... we totally shit the bed and STILL somehow won, so what does that say?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:43 PM 09-15-2024
No, we have Mahomes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:44 PM 09-15-2024
You guys never learn
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:46 PM 09-15-2024
I've long been on record that we should pass as often as possible given that we have the best quarterback who has ever stepped on a football field. It was a little frustrating to me to be running so much this week, but I figure that Andy knows more about game planning than I do, so I'll trust his judgment.

But no. I'm not worried about the offense. Kingsley has played two pro football games against two strong edge rushers, and he'll get better with experience. Other than his inexperience, we're strong at every other position.
[Reply]
O.city 07:47 PM 09-15-2024
9 drives today, 3 of which ended in turnovers
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up