[Reply]
Rausch 05:24 PM Today
The Chargers didn't win though...
[Reply]
Rausch 05:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
"Worst 4-0 team in the league"

hit me!
Or most dominant dynasty in the history of the NFL.

That's also a thing...
[Reply]
SD15 05:26 PM Today
Great win. Only took 80 ounces of beer….
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
The most impressive thing about this win is the run defense. The Chargers have been dominant on the ground and the Chiefs shut that down. Dobbins 14 carries for 32 yard, Edwards 6 for 19 yards. That's domination by the Chiefs.
Didn’t hurt that they were missing their 2 tackles.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:36 PM Today
You don't have to positive rep me this week.

That first quarter was SO BAD offensively that I simply shifted to "well, maybe they need to get walloped to get refocused."

Not like a "we suck" kind of way, but in a "they need to remember they can lose when they play like shit" kind of way.

Anyway. 4-0. Rice out really hurts. Time for Worthy to grow up fast. Hunt looks good, and we'll be in really good shape when we get Pacheco back.
[Reply]
R Clark 05:37 PM Today
Great win!
[Reply]
Lzen 05:55 PM Today
Glad we got the win. Yes, it looked bad at first. But never doubt Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes.

And be sure to neg rep Guardian and 49turd for being such bitches.
[Reply]
Lzen 05:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You don't have to positive rep me this week.

That first quarter was SO BAD offensively that I simply shifted to "well, maybe they need to get walloped to get refocused."

Not like a "we suck" kind of way, but in a "they need to remember they can lose when they play like shit" kind of way.

Anyway. 4-0. Rice out really hurts. Time for Worthy to grow up fast. Hunt looks good, and we'll be in really good shape when we get Pacheco back.
I saw your post and I understood at the time why you said that. I didn't agree but I understood.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:00 PM Today
Great win today...in for my winners rep
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I saw your post and I understood at the time why you said that. I didn't agree but I understood.
I guess I'm just to where I don't really care about any one individual regular season game. What I want to see is them get their shit together. And they've just been sloppy and lackadaisical and keep getting away with it.

I thought maybe they needed a Christmas day style embarassment to get it together.

Hell, they still might down the road.

But anyway, I'll take 4-0. :-)
[Reply]
threebag 06:05 PM Today
Great Win, keep the fuckers coming…
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 06:06 PM Today
Winners find a way to win. And Kareem Hunt had a very nice game.
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:08 PM Today
man, what a game!! glad we came out the the win. hope Rice ends up okay. we'll need him.

We are in the Golden Age of Chiefs fandom!!!
[Reply]
oaklandhater 06:08 PM Today

WOW: #Chargers quarterback Justin Herbert was PISSED OFF on the sideline, slamming his helmet into the bench.

😳😳😳

HERBERT DOES NOT LIKE LOSING…
pic.twitter.com/ZMix4UPLrf

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) September 29, 2024

AHAHAHHAHAHA
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up