< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Marshon Lattimore
RunKC 07:04 PM Yesterday
Think we should consider this move.

Base salary:
2024-$1.210 million—less than $1 million 8 weeks in
2025: $16 million
2026-$16.5 million

Assuming we only have to pay the base salary, that’s not even top 10 Corner money for a legit top 10 caliber corner.

Roland-Wallace, Nazeeh and Williams are making me a little nervous. They don’t seem to be capable starters. FA market looks a little low right now as well.

I think we would be picking a CB in the top 100 picks anyway, so getting one for 2 years after this year at a fair price seems pretty solid to me.

Think Veach should strongly consider this
[Reply]
DenverChief 05:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Why would his remaining years be voided?
Hence the ? At the end of the sentence.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:09 AM Today
Trade Sneed just to trade for Lattimore??
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Hence the ? At the end of the sentence.
Sure and I am answering your question with a question. Again, why would someone have contract years voided because of a trade?
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Trade Sneed just to trade for Lattimore??
I don't think we are trading for Lattimore and I think it's hilarious that people think we are trading for a stud corner, another WR or a good LT with the little draft capital we have. However, to play devil's advocate on your question, Sneed has major injury concerns and I don't think Lattimore does, at least not to that level.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:56 AM Today
I personally think the way we always seem to maximize DB talent, we would be better off finding a cheap misfit young kid for like a conditional 7th rounder who might stick long term.

I don't wanna trade pick 64 and then have to cut the guy in March.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:32 AM Today
I'd like for us to figure out how to cover TEs super well before hit January.

Bills have Knox/Kincaid, Ravens have Likely/Andrews....

Our defense is the best I've ever seen it, but that's the tiny little niche I'd like us to shore up. Not sure who we could pick up that would solve it, but if there is someone like that out there, I want them.

How does Simmons from NYG do in that role?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up