ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Trevor Lawrence a bust and vastly overrated?
scho63 07:25 AM Today
This is really shocking to me how this guy has fallen off a cliff and the Jags are really in decline.

I don't follow them with a microscope to look at every injury or player transaction but what the hell has happened to them?

Is Doug Pederson not really great?
Was Trevor overrated from the start?
Is it all about a bad team and no weapons?
Key injuries?

He is looking bad, throwing bad picks, missing guys all over.

Almost playing like Zach Wilson

Can someone tell me how he is 0-8 in his last 8.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:59 AM Today
I think his body of work speaks for itself. Maybe a change in scenery could save his career, but he'll never amount to shit in j-ville
[Reply]
wazu 09:03 AM Today
Don't really think somebody can be called a bust when the team that drafts them likes them enough to sign them to a huge second contract. He was definitely overrated, though, given he was considered a "for sure" #1 overall pick.

Interesting thought exercise - if Trevor Lawrence went back into the draft next year - where would he go?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Don't really think somebody can be called a bust when the team that drafts them likes them enough to sign them to a huge second contract. He was definitely overrated, though, given he was considered a "for sure" #1 overall pick.

Interesting thought exercise - if Trevor Lawrence went back into the draft next year - where would he go?
Considering that as of now it appears to be a very weak QB draft, he would probably still go near the top of the draft, if not #1 overall again.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
staylor nailed this one
Sure motherfucking did.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:

What if they're already considering benching him 3 games into that new deal?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:01 AM Today
Doug Pederson teams always start off well. Then he starts to suck. Then will get run out of town. Probably our next o-coordinator.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:04 AM Today
I don’t get it because there was a stretch last year before he got hurt where it was starting to click. Arguably a dominant stretch. They were using a lot more misdirection and exotic motions. Ever since it’s like Trevor and pederson just totally forgot about football. I don’t know if he’s fixable since he has all the physical traits you want. But as of right now he’s just really bad
[Reply]
BWillie 10:07 AM Today
Lawrence 2024 QBR: 45
Mahomes 2024 QBR: 48

I'd give him a little more time but the Jags sure have looked rough.
[Reply]
wazu 10:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What if they're already considering benching him 3 games into that new deal?
Holy shit, hadn't seen that. Carson Wentz all over again.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 10:14 AM Today
U Meyer is a dumpster fire looking for a paycheck.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
U Meyer is a dumpster fire looking for a paycheck.
I hope he is Iowas next coach
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up