ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Chiefs 2024 Training Camp Thread***
RunKC 09:46 AM 07-17-2024
Since nobody else has started it.

Mods please add the Twitter scroll feature to OP. Thanks!
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:27 AM 07-17-2024
Worthy will be just fine but also we shouldn't downplay the hammy it was clearly a pretty significant injury.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:30 AM 07-17-2024
We really should just agree as a community to ignore BWillie. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the conversation.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:33 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
We really should just agree as a community to ignore BWillie. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the conversation.
He's the fucking absolute worst and he posts more than ever these days.
[Reply]
In58men 11:34 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's the ****ing absolute worst and he posts more than ever these days.
I’ll take the subtle compliment.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:36 AM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's the fucking absolute worst and he posts more than ever these days.
Wouldn't even give a shit if it wasn't the most offensively boring trolling ever. It just sucks.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:48 AM 07-17-2024
Andy did this at OTA’s, but man I’d like to see Wanya play G instead of T. He’s got great movement and size but he can really struggle blocking speed rushers on the edge.

If Thuney is forced to be on PUP to start the season I could see Wanya being a good fit at LG
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:49 AM 07-17-2024
Scanlon Hall is growing ivy on it's walls
[Reply]
TLO 11:52 AM 07-17-2024
The LT and LG positions might be the most interesting to watch during camp.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:01 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
So....any kind of research on this?
Yea there is a ton of research on it but I know mainly from personal experience and rehabbing 2 hamstring injuries from running.

1 injury took way longer to recover from because I wasn't working it, turns out heavy deadlifts actually fixed the issue faster than rest.

:-) I'm sure the trainers know what they are doing regardless but I know just babying it isn't going to fix the issue.
[Reply]
loochy 12:05 PM 07-17-2024
lmao, Worthy has such a tiny body that his head in a helmet looks oversized anyway, and with that pad thing on it he looks like a walking chery lollipop
[Reply]
BWillie 12:20 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
So....don't get enjoyment out of sports? I mean, isn't this the whole point?
It's just that training camp is a cock tease.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:26 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
:-) Shove it up your ass. You just wanted to rush in and be a smarmy shit sniffing cunt as you always have.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:35 PM 07-17-2024
For real, what exactly is your major malfunction? You can count on one hand the number of dynasties in the Super Bowl era of the NFL and the Chiefs are currently in the midst of one, yet all you do is constantly denigrate the team.

Hell, I saw you earlier this week say the Chiefs 'stole' Super Bowl LVIII. Yeah, let's ignore the hardest path through the Playoffs ever by a Super Bowl Champion, the elite tier defense, the overall fantastic coaching and roster management of the organization, and the efforts of the offense to pull it together in time. All of that is moot and the accomplishment deserves scorn because the Chiefs didn't handle the WR room to your liking.

Fuck all the fucking way off with your bullshit, dude.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:38 PM 07-17-2024
Remember last year about how you guys were blown away at how good our wide receivers were?

I can't wait to hear the amazing commentary this year about our camp heroes!
I remember winning the super bowl
[Reply]
loochy 12:40 PM 07-17-2024

It's all we have to talk about right now, man. It's our first look at a lot of new faces.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up