Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Franchise
KC Hawks 07:10 PM 08-17-2023
Couldn't find the old thread...

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:42 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Be glad we've finally arrived at the point where we have a deep enough team of WRs that it sucks when we can't keep them all.
Oh yes. Unfortunately it still sucks. Is it football time yet?

Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I liked what w saw from Marsette this preseason as well. Looked pretty good, all things considered.

End of the day, ISM just didn't have a great chance of seeing the field often on gameday as a Chief. In CAR he has a decent chance of cracking the top-4 WRs and seeing decent playing time, and ultimately having a better chance at jumpstarting his career.

Best of luck to him.
I mean, hopefully. We have some injury risk players. WR 7 could scream up depth chart.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:54 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
God it sucks we didn't keep ISM.
Yip.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:45 PM 09-01-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

I mean, hopefully. We have some injury risk players. WR 7 could scream up depth chart.

Oh well, sure. But you can't really predict that two of your predicted 'starting' WRs are going to suffer serious injuries just to keep a guy on the roster.
[Reply]
xztop123 02:17 PM 09-01-2023
Scene with spags holding the isometric squat with the dbs was funny
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:54 PM 09-04-2023
did you guys see them tease the banner reveal at the end of the episode? you saw them printing the banner!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 09-21-2023
The franchise in 4K!

[Reply]
Stryker 08:52 PM 09-21-2023
Absolutely LOVE The Franchise! All episodes are so INCREDIBLE! It actually makes you feel part of the team, up close and personal! :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:38 PM 09-22-2023
Jawaan Taylor seems like such a nice guy. He was like a big kid at the zoo and aquarium.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:11 PM 09-22-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Jawaan Taylor seems like such a nice guy. He was like a big kid at the zoo and aquarium.
He walked up and the cheetah slunk away behind the little hill
[Reply]
DJay23 09-23-2023, 08:15 PM
This message has been deleted by DJay23.
Megatron96 09:13 PM 10-13-2023
Just watched EP5. Fishing is involved in the beginning, so enjoyed it a lot. Didn't realize just how much of a fishing enthusiast Chris Jones is.

The McDuffie bit is really good as well.

As usual, another really good episode.
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:19 AM 10-27-2023
episode 6 is another tear jerk...

erm great episode.

what a great cast and production team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 AM 10-27-2023
only watched a few minutes

dante hall ring of honor reveal made me tear up something fierce

this team is an absolute juggernaut - the players can sense how great a team this is and the momentum they have now...PHEW...

don't think i've ever seen a team more confident in the reid era, and watching that, you can see the immense HUNGER from guys who don't have rings, like Tranquil and Donovan Smith - Super excited to be here and ride the Mahomes train

strangely very little hardman coverage, wanted more

i think we steam roll denver, shock the world in germany and put a stamp on this season on MNF...given the way hurts is playing, that might be a blowout

YES I SAID IT
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:08 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

this team is an absolute juggernaut - the players can sense how great a team this is and the momentum they have now...PHEW...

don't think i've ever seen a team more confident in the reid era, and watching that, you can see the immense HUNGER from guys who don't have rings, like Tranquil and Donovan Smith - Super excited to be here and ride the Mahomes train

i think we steam roll denver, shock the world in germany and put a stamp on this season on MNF...given the way hurts is playing, that might be a blowout

YES I SAID IT
the only adversary the chiefs have, is themselves...

the only thing i can say, if we fail, is due to attrition from the last five plus years. that's a helluva lotta games the chiefs have played.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:11 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
the only adversary the chiefs have, is themselves...

the only thing i can say, if we fail, is due to attrition from the last five plus years. that's a helluva lotta games the chiefs have played.
Mahomes, Kelce and Jones have played almost an entire additional season from 2018-2022, with 14 playoff games.
[Reply]
DanBecky 05:35 AM 10-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

YES I SAID IT
Haven’t watched it yet but production for an an episode has to be close to two weeks right? I feel like they usually they cover two games an episode. Sometimes anyway. Hardman may have his own breakout segment next episode.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up