ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>WHAT ABUSE JAWAAN!!!
TLO 01:34 PM 12-05-2023

Exactly half of the league-leading 32 penalties that have been called on the Chiefs’ offensive line have been called on Jawaan Taylor.

— Kurtis Seaboldt �� (@KSeaboldt) December 4, 2023

[Reply]
Eleazar 05:44 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
I keep seeing Lane Johnson and other tackles do the exact same thing he was doing in the Lions game and not called. There are rules that Taylor has to play by that are different than the rest of the NFL lineman.
I don’t remember seeing a bunch of cases where he was flagged when he was innocent of the false start or the hold. It’s a discipline thing he just needs to clean up. He seems good otherwise.
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:51 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
It’s been a terrible signing.

One of Veachy’s blackest marks.
I disagree. If not for the penalties he'd be touted as one of the best. He's been serviceable but the penalties are killer.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:32 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
I disagree. If not for the penalties he'd be touted as one of the best. He's been serviceable but the penalties are killer.
Yep, and Mahomes might be in the banged up category if we didn't sign him...
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:36 PM 12-05-2023
is he still tipping off defenses to if its run or pass or was that just part of his overall alignment issue.

way deep it's pass
up on the line its run
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:41 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
is he still tipping off defenses to if its run or pass or was that just part of his overall alignment issue.

way deep it's pass
up on the line its run
I just rewatched the game and didn't see anything noticeable.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:44 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
They didn't have what they considered to be a starting tackle at either spot.

They could have dicked around and ended up making one or two really desperation moves for tackles later in FA/draft that were even worse from an investment/fit KC offense. Orlando was a plan B move when it turned out silver dude really didn't want to play with KC. No guarantees KC would get Donavon Smith.
Yep. And let’s not forget that the Chiefs made a serious run at Trent Williams. Considered by many to be the best tackle in football. From what I remember, a last minute offer from the Niners is the only thing that kept him from coming to KC.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:47 PM 12-05-2023
I appreciate the thread title.
[Reply]
Azide22 08:18 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Yep. And let’s not forget that the Chiefs made a serious run at Trent Williams. Considered by many to be the best tackle in football. From what I remember, a last minute offer from the Niners is the only thing that kept him from coming to KC.
Isn't this when we ended up signing OBJ?
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:24 PM 12-05-2023
If I was Taylor (and I’m surprised he hasn’t. ) I would cue up game film of every penalty he’s been called for. I would then line up game film of 95% of Lane Johnson’s plays that go unflagged. I would then cue up the most egregious holding that doesn’t get called. I would make that public every chance I had.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:28 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He's been in his own head since Week 1. He's had to adjust how he plays RT after the league not targeting him for his first 4 years.

Funny how Lane Johnson can false start and line up wrong all he wants though.
Yeah. Hi-fucking-larious.
[Reply]
wazu 09:21 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by Azide22:
Isn't this when we ended up signing OBJ?
TRADED for OBJ.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:51 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
TRADED for OBJ.
Worked out ok as we got Bolton with the pick we got back from the Ravens...
[Reply]
wazu 10:01 PM 12-05-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Worked out ok as we got Bolton with the pick we got back from the Ravens...
Again, not gonna complain about the Chiefs making aggressive moves to protect Patrick.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:18 PM 12-05-2023
Every play where Mahomes leaves the pocket the DE throws their hands in the air begging for a flag

I’m not saying this one isn’t a hold. Just that its third time I’ve shown them throw their hand up to get the hold call. As soon as the ref saw it, he found that yellow flag on the Mahomes scramble. pic.twitter.com/8wARvBo3Lo

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) December 6, 2023

[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 PM 12-19-2023
When Jawaan does this: flag

When Lane Johnson does it every play of every game: no call

Seahawks getting hurt by refs already.

Clear false start by the Eagles. pic.twitter.com/cDnDBtzN5S

— Sports ON Tap Seattle (@SeattleONTap) December 19, 2023

This is what pisses me off
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >