ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Justin Herbert dealing with a high ankle sprain
wazu 12:47 PM Today
Could be Easton Stick time again. Chargers play the Steelers this week.

Justin Herbert said it’s “yet to be decided” whether he’ll play Sunday. He said the injury is a high right ankle sprain. Also said the pain is “not great.”

“Thankfully it’s only Friday.” pic.twitter.com/cPfcDhl4d7

— Kris Rhim (@krisrhim1) September 20, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Damn. Isn't he dealing with plantar fascitis as well?
I heard he also has nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:30 PM Today
Patrick Mahomes is tougher than Justin Herbert imo.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:51 PM Today
If he has a HAS AND plantar fasciitis, they better sit him down 2-3 weeks, maybe 4.

But they wont.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:25 PM Today
Guy’s averaging 23 attempts per game. This mf can’t tape that bitch up and run it against a conference and division rival, both of whom are likely to make the playoffs?

Our QB won a Super Bowl on a high ankle sprain.
[Reply]
Bump 04:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Guy’s averaging 23 attempts per game. This mf can’t tape that bitch up and run it against a conference and division rival, both of whom are likely to make the playoffs?

if it wasn't the playoffs they probably would have sat Mahomes a couple of weeks
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
if it wasn't the playoffs they probably would have sat Mahomes a couple of weeks
Hush.

Justin Herbert is a big fat pussy and I won’t hear anything to the contrary.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
LAC might become a real problem. In two games Dobbins has 27 carries for 265 yds (9.9yds/carry). Their top to WRs don’t have a ton of yds but they have 3 TDs between them. And their defense already has 4 sacks. In the couple highlights I watched, they are controlling the LoS on both sides of the ball, and playing smart football.

Curiously, Herbert’s weird mental letdowns are more noticeable now that the rest of the team is playing better football. Maybe that’s just me. But it makes me realize just how much his first two HCs fucked him up. And how Harbaugh is going to unfuck him in one season.

But Justin’s not even healthy, and the Chargers are just dominating in their first two games.

Chargers may not Charger this season.
They played the Fade, and the Panthers….
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:17 PM Today
Interesting way to call it bruised labia
[Reply]
DRM08 10:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Regular season is just part of a 20 game pre-season for the Playoffs. Mahomes would have rested if his ankle problem was in the regular season instead of Playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up