ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Meanwhile at Washington Commanders HQ
GeorgeZimZam 02:11 PM 09-05-2024

BREAKING: NFL Commanders VP of Content Labels Black Commanders Players "Homophobic" and NFL Players "Dumb As All Hell," Calls Fans "High School Educated Alcoholics"

During an undercover date with an @OKeefeMedia journalist, Rael Enteen (@RaelEnteen), Vice President of Content… pic.twitter.com/vUTtq3ZnK4

— O’Keefe Media Group (@OKeefeMedia) September 4, 2024

JUST IN: Following the release of @OKeefeMedia's undercover footage revealing @Commanders Vice President of Content Rael Enteen's (@RaelEnteen) controversial remarks about NFL fans, players, and owners, Enteen has taken action to shield his online presence.

He has set his X… pic.twitter.com/wqHNv9sWrR

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 4, 2024

DEVELOPING: Rael Enteen has been fired after @OKeefeMedia expose…. https://t.co/aFaEKV8Vte

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) September 5, 2024

"Rael" :-)
[Reply]
Bump 03:47 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
James O'Keefe has a history of manipulating video to reach a desired outcome.

Enteen is a moron, but there's a decent chance the video does not accurately reflect what was said.
no you just don't like the confessions or the truth about things
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:32 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Hope he enjoyed his date.
If his goal going in was to get f*****, then it was a success.

I bet there'll be no second date, though.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:35 PM 09-05-2024
Dumb as hell seems fitting for this person.
[Reply]
Otter 04:41 PM 09-05-2024
Always assume you're on camera.
[Reply]
SD15 04:45 PM 09-05-2024
James O’keefe seeks out the truth, often with hidden video. He was the founder of Project Veritas.

https://okeefemediagroup.com/

https://www.projectveritas.com/
[Reply]
wazu 04:55 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
If his goal going in was to get f*****, then it was a success.

I bet there'll be no second date, though.
Second date wouldn't go well anyway since apparently all they had to talk about was his job.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:14 PM 09-05-2024
Had he simply added “goateed” and “wearing Oakleys” he would have described our Chiefs fan base perfectly.
[Reply]
ghak99 07:56 PM 09-05-2024
Who did this guy piss off to become a target? He seems well outside of their normal list of prey.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:26 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
O'Keefe Media Group, whoever they are, seems to be a bunch of sleazy morons who abused trust to create a story that's a non-story. I watched the first two minutes and heard nothing that isn't pretty obvious.

Granted, I'm a non-alcoholic with more than a high school education, so maybe he's painting with a broad brush there. But we're all there for the football.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Just watched and this guy is a moron. There was nothing natural about the way she questioned him and talked to him.
But also agreed.

“So.. run me through your description of the Commanders player again..”

No one talks like that naturally. I suppose I’ll give him a little grace as he seems like a relative nobody who would never guess he’d be a target for an undercover journalist.. but still lol
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:42 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Had he simply added “goateed” and “wearing Oakleys” he would have described our Chiefs fan base perfectly.
Camaros, Zubaz...
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:43 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by SD15:
James O’keefe seeks out the truth, often with hidden video. He was the founder of Project Veritas.

https://okeefemediagroup.com/

https://www.projectveritas.com/
And he's done some good work over the years, but this I don't get. They just hung this rando out to dry, which accomplished...what? All it did was get this idiot fired. O'Keefe didn't exactly improve the lives of the average person.
[Reply]
Molitoth 10:02 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by LagunaSWana:
And he's done some good work over the years, but this I don't get. They just hung this rando out to dry, which accomplished...what? All it did was get this idiot fired. O'Keefe didn't exactly improve the lives of the average person.
Agreed. There is more important shit he could be doing.
[Reply]
notorious 10:03 PM 09-05-2024
How hot is this chick for a dude to speak that freely?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:05 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Agreed.

But also agreed.

“So.. run me through your description of the Commanders player again..”

No one talks like that naturally. I suppose I’ll give him a little grace as he seems like a relative nobody who would never guess he’d be a target for an undercover journalist.. but still lol

“So I hear you saying the players and fans aren’t very smart. It sounds like you don’t think too highly of them. Can you elaborate on that for me?”

And this happened across two dates for sure that we saw.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:24 PM 09-05-2024
Seriously though....couldn't find anything else to talk about? Couldn't impress her with your big job or large income? No go straight to slander. That's middle school bs.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up