ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee: See you in 10-12 months
OnTheWarpath15 01:11 PM Today
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...y-injured-knee

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Rashee Rice had posterolateral corner surgery on his injured right knee, Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid said on Monday.

The timeframe for Rice's return is similar to if he had reconstructive ACL surgery, Reid said. Ten to 12 months is generally considered a realistic return time after ACL surgery.

"It takes a while for that to come back,'' Reid said. "He'll get into his rehab and get rolling on that as we go here.''

Rice was injured in a Week 4 game against the Los Angeles Chargers when quarterback Patrick Mahomes accidentally collided with his knee while the two were chasing a fumble that followed an interception.

Rice entered the Week 4 games leading the NFL in receptions with 24. He was second in yards with 288.
[Reply]
Basileus777 03:17 PM Today
Ten to 12 months is Teicher's commentary, not sure it's worth reacting to given the source.
[Reply]
threebag 03:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It will suck if the NFL waits until he is healthy to slap the suspension on him. That would mean he's potentially gone until Week 10 or later of the 2025 season.
Why would they suspend him while he’s on IR? The league is going to make sure he misses active playing time.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:20 PM Today
We need to trade for a WR ASAP.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:22 PM Today
...and to think people thought he was "good" because of twitter...JFC
[Reply]
Mecca 03:23 PM Today
So it's a PCL injury that's 6-9 months, not sure where 10-12 is coming from.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:24 PM Today
Why would they suspend him just after suffering a season ending injury? When has that ever happened?You guys are absolutely ridiculous sometimes
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Okay, so we've heard from the dickless moron with a Twitter account now. Thanks for your contribution, dickless moron.

Anybody else have something they wish to share?
[Reply]
O.city 03:35 PM Today
Thought all the big guys were saying LCL?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Thought all the big guys were saying LCL?
They didn't know anything. The whole fiasco was embarrassing
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Why would they suspend him just after suffering a season ending injury? When has that ever happened?You guys are absolutely ridiculous sometimes
When is the proper time to suspend him? He's literally missing games now. Is that, somehow, not "punishment" enough? I guess I don't understand the point of the suspension.

If they had already suspended him and THEN he got hurt (doing whatever), would the suspension not count at that point?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
When is the proper time to suspend him? He's literally missing games now. Is that, somehow, not "punishment" enough? I guess I don't understand the point of the suspension.
:-) He hasn't even been found guilty yet
[Reply]
RunKC 03:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

If they had already suspended him and THEN he got hurt (doing whatever), would the suspension not count at that point?
His court date has to be completed to see what happens with his case. To my knowledge it’s not until December.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by threebag:
Why would they suspend him while he’s on IR? The league is going to make sure he misses active playing time.
The NFL doesn't suspend players who where involved in car accidents.

This shit needs to stop. It's mazing that some people think he's going to get 8 games. I'd be floored if it was two.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
:-) He hasn't even been found guilty yet
I'm suggesting a preemptive suspension by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up