ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Undisputed is unwatchable-will it survive?
scho63 08:41 AM 07-02-2024
Skip Bayless has always been a fool but the show is nothing more than a daily bitchfest or ass kissing session on the Lakers or Cowboys.

I no longer watch as it is complete shit.

Is it time to cancel? :-)

I say yes......
[Reply]
Chieftain 03:54 PM 07-02-2024
I haven't watched it since Shannon left. Skip cannot anchor a show on his own. He needs his equivalent on the other side, that's what makes people watch. Neither Keyshawn nor Sherman have that IT factor. They are just there. You need a sparky personality opposite Skip for it to work.
He also had chemistry with the fraud Stephen A. Myth.
[Reply]
scho63 04:41 PM 07-02-2024
I really like Keyshawn and he has awesome insight plus he is not hyperbolic.

He is underrated to me.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:18 AM 07-03-2024
Every time I watch First Things First, I can't believe how much better it is than all these other shows. The chemistry between the personalities, and the personalities themselves, are just the best right now.

I would sometimes watch Sharpe and Bayless, but I couldn't make it through one episode of Bayless and Sherman. And I don't watch anything with SAS, because I just don't want to be screamed at, plus he has some really dumb takes.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:53 AM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Every time I watch First Things First, I can't believe how much better it is than all these other shows. The chemistry between the personalities, and the personalities themselves, are just the best right now.

I would sometimes watch Sharpe and Bayless, but I couldn't make it through one episode of Bayless and Sherman. And I don't watch anything with SAS, because I just don't want to be screamed at, plus he has some really dumb takes.
There's no one likeable on Skip's show. Shannon was likeable.

Keyshawn is not likeable. Richard Sherman is not likeable. Michael Irvin is not likeable.

It's like watching a movie with absolutely no one you can tolerate.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:03 AM 07-03-2024
If it just goes away, will anyone miss it? I've only watched a handful of times. Bayless is useless, and the other personalities don't offer too much. When Sthannon was on, it was mildly interesting for a few clips, but that's about it for me.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 07:08 AM 07-03-2024
It was never a great show to begin with but got markedly worse once Shannon left. Skip insulted Shannon when he said Brady was the far better football player than him (nevermind the fact that Brady's team cheated but I digress). I think at that moment the writing was on the wall for Shannon and he bolted.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:43 AM 07-03-2024
Skip is too arrogant to save himself, too.

When Shannon left, he loved the smell of his own farts too much and figured it didn't matter who they brought in because he was still there. And maybe he tried to entice the best people, but they all turned him down because either their current gigs were far better or because they didn't want to deal with the on-air insults and complete idiocy.

So he got his Cowboy buddy (who he says is better than Jerry Rice, btw) and fucking Lil Wayne.

Great idea, Skip. Lil Wayne is totally relevant these days. Huuuuuuuge draw, man.
[Reply]
scho63 09:15 AM 07-03-2024
Who the hell likes Bayless? My best friends in NJ are diehard, and I mean diehard life long Cowboys fans, and even they hate him and don't watch.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:57 AM 07-03-2024
he sucks bad...like really really bad. i wouldn't take money to watch that shit. i have no problems with sports debates but he just comes across as a guy that is making shit up solely for the purpose of pissing people off. I know everyone says your choice to watch...damn straight it is....id rather watch two midgets fucking while wearing a cowboy hat and singing happy trails.
[Reply]
scho63 10:18 AM 07-03-2024
Question: I see some dislike Keyshawn, why?

I think he provides great insights.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:34 AM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:

Keyshawn was great with Kellerman at ESPN.

The issue is Skip and Irvin. They're a giant drain on the energy. Irvin can't talk and when he can talk he doesn't make sense, and Skip is a total rambler. He can't just say, "Here's what I think" throw out some stats and call it a day.

Unless you do or say something that gets those guys shouting, it's the same stupid show it always was, except now it's also hella boring.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:38 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I really can't believe people yearn so much for shows that feature the sports opinions of others.
Yet you lap up every word some random limey says about soccer :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:40 PM 07-03-2024
I really like Keyshawn and he has awesome insight plus he is not hyperbolic.

He is underrated to me.
Keyshwan, J Will, and that turd Zubban was the worst thing on in the mornings from ESPN radio for years. Damn...it was AWFUL
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:41 PM 07-03-2024

See above. He was part of the most awful sports talk radio team I've ever heard
[Reply]
scho63 12:42 PM 07-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Keyshwan, J Will, and that turd Zubban was the worst thing on in the mornings from ESPN radio for years. Damn...it was AWFUL
I never listened so I'll take your word for it
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up