ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**October 9, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 3 GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 11:01 PM Yesterday
After over two weeks away, the boys are back in town! And for the first time in nine years, KC is hosting the PLAYOFFS!

Much to the dismay of Bob Costas, the series is tied one game apiece. Probably because you know, we're just lucky... Eat my ass Jizz Jizzum.

It's gonna get loud. It's gonna get wild. And it's gonna be great. Time for KC to shine. Let's keep those Yankee fuckers on the ropes and take game 3 baby!

Lugo on the bump tonight.

Game starts at 6:08pm CDT.

On your mark, get set... BONERTOWN.

Let's go Royals!!!
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:09 PM Today
Bob Costas being compared to a Zeppelin. Did not have that on my Bingo card today.

And, yes, start Adam Frazier. One of the few times it's actually a good decision. If he isn't useful tonight then you literally have no reason to keep him on the playoff roster. Take advantage of the splits. It's not like you can't pull him later in the game if it doesn't work out.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:09 PM Today
I would comment here but DG is soo..... sensitive. :-)

Love ya buddy.
[Reply]
kstater 12:18 PM Today
Yeah at face value Frazier is a bad call. But you actually look in to it, it makes sense. I'd imagine he's only getting a couple at bats.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 12:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I would comment here but DG is soo..... sensitive. :-)

Love ya buddy.
Dartgod, as before please dispatch this GDT poser straight the hell outta here, sir.

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I had the sound off last game but I am puzzled about the hate of Bob Costas. Thought he did great in Game 1.
Your retardation never ceases to amaze.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
https://youtu.be/3uRX9Jwqx-I?si=gBTUX2ApuKVw0EmB

44 years ago today. Game 2 ALCS, Yankees DH Bob Watson hits a smash to left field, the ball hits below the padding (a huge break), and comes straight to Wilson. Wilson, overthrows the cut off man. (On purpose the Royals would say) Brett, backing up the play, gets the throw and fires a bullet to Porter who lays the tag on Randolph as an incensed Steinbrenner snatches his jacket and leaves the stadium.

AND I WAS THERE!!

Ahh, I miss Double Barrel Darrell. The only Catcher in Royals history to score and drive in 100 runs in a season ('79). RIP
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:57 PM Today
Fuck everything related to new york.

Go KC!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 12:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Ahh, I miss Double Barrel Darrell. The only Catcher in Royals history to score and drive in 100 runs in a season ('79). RIP
I believe he also drew over 100 BB’s in said season…. Gotta be way up there for one of the best seasons all-time from a catcher…
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:02 PM Today

[Reply]
ChiTown 01:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
I believe he also drew over 100 BB’s in said season…. Gotta be way up there for one of the best seasons all-time from a catcher…
You are correct! 121 Walks, which led the AL. The most productive offensive season by a Royals Catcher in their history (also had a .421 OBP & .905 OPS)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:10 PM Today
He hit nearly .300, 121 walks, 101 runs scored, 112 RBI, 23 doubles, 10 triples and 20 HR's all in only 533 AB's!

As a catcher, you would get treated like a god today if you put up those kind of numbers.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:12 PM Today
Bring him in for a look?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:17 PM Today
Hi from Bozeman
Attached: 172DFF07-BDE0-4B23-9F70-33850EBACB2F.jpg (57.5 KB) 
[Reply]
cmh6476 01:20 PM Today
G29 come say hi
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:26 PM Today
LFG. Send frankenstein and the guy who stares down pitchers after a walk packin'.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up