ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/30/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 05:05 AM 07-30-2024
No practice today, but we'll see what comes out about any of the storylines.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:00 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
It’ll be Skyy Moore before Hardman
Could see Hardman agreeing to a deal where hes cut and stashed to get someone else on the week one roster so they can IR them later or whatever. But fully agree. Skyy is gone before Hardman and that's crazy because KC just let Hardman walk a season ago.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:05 PM 07-30-2024
I dont see why
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:06 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Anyone have cliff notes of how training camp has been so far? Who’s been sticking out? Who looks improved? Who might steal a roster spot? Who could start that didn’t last year?
Pretty much every notable WR has spent time in the 1st string offense with Mahomes. Offense has been getting the better of the two units for the most part. Mahomes has been able to find all of his new toys downfield at one point or another.

Deneric Prince has gotten the 2nd string gig while CEH has been dealing with PTSD.

Kinglsey seems to have taken hold of the LT job over Wanya.

Thuney just returned to practice yesterday.

No one has been able to take the 2nd CB job by the balls yet, they're constantly rotating guys there.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:09 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Pretty much every notable WR has spent time in the 1st string offense with Mahomes. Offense has been getting the better of the two units for the most part. Mahomes has been able to find all of his new toys downfield at one point or another.

Deneric Prince has gotten the 2nd string gig while CEH has been dealing with PTSD.

No one has been able to take the 2nd CB job by the balls yet, they're constantly rotating guys there.
Would really like to hear that Williams is having more ups than downs.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:25 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Regarding LRZ - didn't we sign him to a 3 year deal? That being the case, I'd be really shocked if he's not active against the Ravens. I suppose they could PUP him or put him on the designated IR list, but I have a real feeling he'll be suited up week 1.
He’s going to be a practice squad player this year because he gets an exemption… If there isn’t a marked improvement by next year he’s gone… I’m interested to see him in a preseason game then to see if he can maybe play someday. I really don’t think he’s going to pan out.. These guys seldom do..
[Reply]
Chief3188 02:29 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
He’s going to be a practice squad player this year because he gets an exemption… If there isn’t a marked improvement by next year he’s gone… I’m interested to see him in a preseason game then to see if he can maybe play someday. I really don’t think he’s going to pan out.. These guys seldom do..
No the Chiefs gave that international exemption to another player so LRZ is not eligible for that. He is likely making the roster as a special teamer.
[Reply]
VAChief 02:33 PM 07-30-2024
I would hope so too. They are both limited, but Mecole offers more than Sky.

I think they keep 4 TE’s barring injuries. Rice, Brown, Worthy, Watson, Toney and Hardman would be plenty. Try to hide Remiggio, Washington, maybe Ross and Moore on the PS. None of those guys should be anywhere near significant reps.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 02:47 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Chief3188:
No the Chiefs gave that international exemption to another player so LRZ is not eligible for that. He is likely making the roster as a special teamer.
Makes sense since don't rugby players run full steam across the field at each other and knock heads?
[Reply]
Kman34 02:51 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Chief3188:
I’ll believe it when I see it..
[Reply]
Basileus777 03:15 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No way we carry 4 TE's. That'll be a waste of a spot. WR's tweak stuff all the time. Can miss 3-4 weeks. We have too much talent at WR to sit one on the bench for a 4th TE? Especially with Wiley looking good in camp.
New kickoff rule changes things, less use for WRs on special teams, more for TEs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:34 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:

Everybody is doing pretty well. Much to the point that we don't have anything to melt down about so we choose to fight over CEH (who literally nobody thinks is good) is going to lose his job because of illness. Personally, after searching the depths of my soul, I can't find a fuck to geive but that's been the discussion.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:25 PM 07-30-2024
I beg to differ

edit: oh thought you meant Skyy would make the team over Hardman but I think you mean Skyy on the practice squad before Hardman so I agree.

Hardman was brought back on a contract and Skyy, well...Skyy sucks.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 04:33 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I beg to differ

edit: oh thought you meant Skyy would make the team over Hardman but I think you mean Skyy on the practice squad before Hardman so I agree.

Hardman was brought back on a contract and Skyy, well...Skyy sucks.
Hardman had 57 yards in the SB, including the walk off TD. Skyy, zero.

Also, that win probability chart for that game is a thing of beauty. Chiefs were never really favored until OT.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:39 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I think were sleeping on Hollywood hard. he's going to have the intermediate Juju type role but with speed Juju never dreamed of.
I’d be surprised. Hollywood doesn’t have the hands Juju does.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:33 PM 07-30-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’d be surprised. Hollywood doesn’t have the hands Juju does.
An OU and cowboys fan told me today that Hollywood and worthy can’t catch for shit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up