ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>"Chiefs fans should be worried"
Titty Meat 09:09 PM 01-21-2024
- Tony Romo

I'm worried alright. Worried how the fuck I'm going to sleep tonight got work tomorrow. What a great fucking win!
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:44 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
LOVE IT!!
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:44 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Romo wasn’t wrong, though. They were bullying us in the trenches and that was extremely surprising.

I think we were all a bit worried.

Bigger annoyance for me was Nantz. He had absolutely no razzle dazzle in his voice calling big plays for KC yet I thought he might jizz anytime Buffalo made a hot play.

And he whined about the first down by PI call.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:49 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
oh wow! i remember in the Pats/KC championship he was doing a great job of call predictions!! you know what, he DOES NOT do that anymore. he was most def more enjoyable then.
He was my favorite broadcaster for that reason. It's amazing how quick he fell off.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:51 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
And he whined about the first down by PI call.
BRO, Nantz was crying SO much. There were a couple times where our guys brought the ball carrier down in a scrum like .6 seconds after the whistle and he’s all “WHOA WHOOAAA, IS THAT A LITTLE EXCESSIVE THERE OR WHAT, GENE?!?”. Like, dude, shut.the.fuck.up!

I did enjoy Gene coming in each time and shutting him down immediately.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:51 PM 01-21-2024
Collinsworth has some terrible sound bytes from today.

When you have 215 pounds of man coming across the middle, he's just not strong enough to get the ball out of the strong hands of Mike Evans. Thirsty Cris?

Now you've got an all pro lineman going down on your corner back.

Lmfgdao
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:52 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The guy needs to go. I don't know how CBS can keep this asshole around.

He doesn't analyze shit. ****, at least Collinsworth talks about actual football plays when he does the game.

Romo has been reduced to just screeching like a girl and saying dumb cliche bullshit.

MAYBE THIS IS THE YEAR ALLEN GETS HIS SUPER BOWL

Maybe it's not, Tony. Either way, maybe you should calm the **** down and just describe what it is you're actually seeing instead of speculating over who just "wants it more"
I’ll get some hate, but I’ll say it just to be transparent. A lot of posters here made me become fond of Tony’s commentary in his first few years because he really broke down the game. I don’t see his commentary as being biased against the chiefs tbh, I see him as playing devils advocate and it’s easy to do against our team. Are we really acting like he doesn’t laugh and go “hahaha mahomes and Reid does it again “ isn’t something he says constantly?
He can’t suck our dick 24/7 and expect to keep a job.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:52 PM 01-21-2024
one of a billion reasons why I cant stand to listen to the talking heads of the NFL
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:54 PM 01-21-2024
I muted the TV in the 2nd half and it was extremely enjoyable. That was maybe the worst 1st half broadcast I can ever remember listening to. F Romo. His analysis has turned into garbage. He’ll be calling game over for the Chiefs next week when they get down early to the Ravens.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:57 PM 01-21-2024
I think Romo does a good job, but he needs to be a little less affectionate toward Allen and some of the other players he clearly likes and wants to see succeed.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:01 PM 01-21-2024
I can't stand listening to this turd. I was one of the few who didn't get all the praise he got in the beginning and he's only gotten so much worse over time.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:01 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
That was easily the worst he's ever been on a broadcast and he's been pretty bad at times. He seemed convinced for the entire game that the Bills were going to win despite the Chiefs having the best QB ever. It was odd.
He was trying to will it into existence
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:04 PM 01-21-2024
Romo loves Josh and it gets really fucking old. He will be sucking off Lamar this Sunday so prepare yourself.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 10:09 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
He was trying to will it into existence
I find it flattering tbh. You either get it, or you don’t. I’m a younger generation chiefs fan and that’s probably why I get it because I don’t have the “because chiefs” or “victim mentality” living rent free in my head. Much love though man. If you are old school, I’d buy you a beer in a second.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 10:13 PM 01-21-2024
Tony can eat a bag of dicks......
His constant ball licking of Allen is beyond cringe....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:14 PM 01-21-2024
why anyone listens to the tv is beyond me
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up