ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Expect every opponent to copy this
RunKC 01:09 PM Today
It was frustrating watching Patrick bail from clean pockets based on double stunts designing an illusion of pressure inside to force him out with the interior DL stunting to the side he rolls to.

The DL dictated this several times and the pocket was clean. I hope Andy is working on fixing this.

Good snap to show Mahomes bailing on pockets at the idea of pressure.

Chargers run double stunt. Mahomes probably wants Watson on deep outbreaker. If he's sped up cause of stunt, fine!, move to Kelce underneath who presents himself. Instead he bails from pocket and misses Kelce. pic.twitter.com/uB2gZBddtE

— Conner Christopherson (@Conner_DKC) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:24 PM Today
It was a bad omen, right before the start office Ravens game Patrick was saying how he’s seen every defense, and there’s nothing new to throw at him. Then he has a pretty rough first 4 games
[Reply]
DaFace 02:26 PM Today
It's not like that one's tough to fix and will be obvious when they look at the film. Other teams can try it, but I'm confident Patrick will get that under control.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Damn...Burrow's so desperate for a win, he's risking getting his receivers decapitated vs the Panthers.
Did you see that drop in the bucket 25 yds down the field. I don't think anyone could have walked over there and handplaced it any better.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He’ll figure out the pocket stuff over the next few months. Short term, it would be nice if he can avoid throwing the ball to the defense for 4 quarters. The constant INT’s gotta slow down.
Especially when most of them it's obvious as soon as it's released that it's a pick.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 02:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
If he's gonna bail, Mahomes should try some of these.

Wow. A dump off to his running back after eluding pressure. Against the Panthers vaunted defense.

Truly impressive. :-)
[Reply]
DRM08 02:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Wow. A dump off to his running back after eluding pressure. Against the Panthers vaunted defense.

Truly impressive. :-)
Heck, I would prefer to see Mahomes throwing RB dump-off passes to Kareem & Perine instead of chunking interceptions downfield.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:58 PM Today
The key to getting to Mahomes has always been to keep him in the pocket. This is nothing new, if teams can do it though that's a different story.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:00 PM Today
No way Pat & Andy don't have this fixed within a week or two. It'll get fixed. That's how we roll...
[Reply]
irafreak 03:02 PM Today
Well I remember one play where he did hang in there on a stunt and the back (perine?) Came back to pick up the block and mahomes slid past it and completed it. He'll get it fixed. Sometimes it just seems like he's not quite locked in. He's human.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:15 PM Today
Mini ice cream cones in Taylor's Bro
[Reply]
O.city 03:34 PM Today

When it rains, it *almost* pours.

Chiefs continue to get multiple quality looks for Worthy downfield, just some uneasiness in the pocket keep the play from getting there. pic.twitter.com/1C3pT7NM9l

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:20 PM Today
Pat bailed on multiple clean pockets yesterday. Many of us said that in the GDC and were told to go fuck ourselves for just stating what we're seeing.

When did Pat become a God? That he's infallible? He's regressed. He misses throws he used to make, his footwork has regressed, he overstrides his setup, and he bails on clean pockets.

It's not one thing. There's been a LOT of regression in his game. It's just fact.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up