ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Remanessing
greg63 06:31 AM Yesterday
Hey everyone,

I have been hanging out in "DC" for about the last year or so just because it's an election cycle. But I have been trying to reconnect with some of the "old gang" that was around back in 2003 when I first joined. I came across a thread that I created in December of 2005 requesting prayer for my mom who, at that time had a 5 year life expectancy. Well she hung in there until 2018! Prayer works! Anyway I just said all that to say this: Thanks for all the memories and friendships along the way! :-)

-Greg
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 10:41 PM Yesterday
Have we signed this Reman Essing POS yet??
[Reply]
scho63 05:07 AM Today
RamonesSing
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
RamonesSing
Gabba gabba hey!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
Meet me at the Greg Brett statue you little bitch!
Greg, the forgotten Brett brother
[Reply]
greg63 08:51 AM Today
I love this place! LOL!!! I miss GoChiefs ripping me for all my misspellings and grammatical errors.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 08:56 AM Today
Have you considered repatriating back to DC??
[Reply]
greg63 09:15 AM Today
I have multiple tabs open and am there as we speak. Multitasking. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 09:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by greg63:
Thanks buddy! You are correct, it was Reminiscing. :-)
Hard now to believe that most of my drunken ramblings were 15 years ago or more. The night crew was 10 years ago or more.

And the problem with DC isn't that people have strong opinions - it's that they're convinced they're right about all things. There's no desire to learn anything. There's no trying to find out more or learn all you can about some subject that just hit the news.

Nope. All things I think about all things are always correct.

One of these days a few people will legitimately find out they're 100% wrong about something and there will be a furious chugging of bleach and antifreeze due to years of doubling down and shit throwing.
[Reply]
greg63 09:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Hard now to believe that most of my drunken ramblings were 15 years ago or more. The night crew was 10 years ago or more.

And the problem with DC isn't that people have strong opinions - it's that they're convinced they're right about all things. There's no desire to learn anything. There's no trying to find out more or learn all you can about some subject that just hit the news.

Nope. All things I think about all things are always correct.

One of these days a few people will legitimately find out they're 100% wrong about something and there will be a furious chugging of bleach and antifreeze due to years of doubling down and shit throwing.

As a society, we have lost the propensity for civil discourse.
[Reply]
In58men 10:40 AM Today
Never a bad thing to rimmyass over past memories.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Have you considered repatriating back to DC??
What about Belize?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up