ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I didn't have "Niners defenders held up" on my bingo card
LagunaSWana 10:59 AM Today

Great escape by Mahomes ... but he has such an advantage because defenders are afraid to hit him full force as he tightropes the sideline. It's almost not fair.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) October 20, 2024

I'm not exaggerating here: I think this kind of rope a dope is garbage, especially when you whine the second you get nicked a half step out of bounds. QBs, when they scramble, should be treated as running backs. Period. https://t.co/hQhUWSJoqb

— Kevin Van Valkenburg (@KVanValkenburg) October 20, 2024

Watch everyone slow up because they dont want to hit a QB late who is going out of bounds. This is the like the fake slide, not some amazing athletic feat. https://t.co/e1EyEMFwml

— Brian Peacock (@BDPeacock) October 20, 2024

It's like these low FBIQ morons didn't even watch the play.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
53 lights him the fuck up if he's not pulling up to let him get out of bounds. Next time the defender is going to run through him.
:-) - 53 overruns the play. 90 and 91 let up for sure because they think 53 has him, and then they bite slightly on the ball fake. They fucked up for sure, but not because they were afraid that Pat was going out of bounds.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:44 AM Today
Eh, I kind of felt the same. Sure, it was a good play by Mahomes, but he's going to get lit the fuck up if he does that again
I mean, kind of? You don't have to "light him the fuck up" to push him OOB. It looks to me like the first guy just whiffed and the next closest guys were half-assing it, so they got outrun.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:44 AM Today
53 lights him the **** up if he's not pulling up to let him get out of bounds. Next time the defender is going to run through him.
Lay off the crack pipe, 53 had no angle which is why Mahomes was able to stop and let him go past him as he was running sideways.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
New name for Mahomes: Scar

Because he killed Mustafa
I don't think that works. But it's a good try.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:50 AM Today
I thought it was pretty amazing, though it did seem like they were pulling up when I saw it live. On replay though, nope. That was just Patrick being amazing.

Also, notice how Tom Brady is gushing over Mahomes on that play, and really all game. Even Tommy knows...Pat's coming for GOAT.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:52 AM Today
But they LOVED it when Allen did it to get that long completion from the sideline. They REALLY jerked over that
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:52 AM Today
Literally any one of those guys could have just pushed him out of bounds within reason.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:53 AM Today
It is kind of cheap, but they said nothing when others dod it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
Yeah this isn't accurate. 53 got pushed by Kareem, Mahomes read the block and that 53 was off balance, and cut it back. It's a heck of a job of reading the block. 90 was dogging it cause he assumed Mahomes would go out.
Yeah, I see that now with the second video. Assumed he was running wonky because he was afraid to hit Mahomes square but Hunt actually knocked him off kilter
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:02 PM Today
If you're pulling up so you don't get the personal foul, you still make certain to get hold of the runner and make SURE that he goes out of bounds. They over-pursued and missed. Part of the reason they missed was because they expected Mahomes to run out of bounds, but that is part of EVERY SINGLE PLAY IN FOOTBALL. You use deception to get the defense to do what you want them to do, and then take advantage when you do something different.
[Reply]
poolboy 12:03 PM Today
throat punch to Mahomes should be illegal too
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by poolboy:
throat punch to Mahomes should be illegal too
Of course, it is, but Mahomes didn't flop like a bitch (cough...Josh Allen...cough).
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:07 PM Today
Again, Allen does that sideline shit more than anything and it's even worse because he'll fake going out then throw a bomb once guys let up. I don't see ANYONE criticizing that.

Bo fake slid and the media acted like he was a rookie god for scoring after he faked.

Bitter pieces of shit
[Reply]
lcarus 12:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
But they LOVED it when Allen did it to get that long completion from the sideline. They REALLY jerked over that
Yeah if anyone else does it you'd hear "Oh what a crafty veteran play! What a high football IQ!"
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:16 PM Today
I don't think Mahomes was trying to deek anybody as far as going out of bounds either, I think he was shocked when he made it through the scrum in bounds and had open field in front of him.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up