ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Teicher announces retirement
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 06:48 PM 07-20-2024
From Teicher's twitter feed:

"My 32nd (!!!) season covering the Chiefs begins today as QBs and rookies report to Missouri Western for the start of a 3-day camp.

This season will also be my last covering the Chiefs. It's been quite a ride and I've learned plenty, including ..."

(don't have Twitter/X, so I can't grab the entire tweet or the link)

Let the celebrating begin!!! :-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 05:48 AM 07-21-2024
Everyone knows next year that there will be posts about how we thought Teicher was bad.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:04 AM 07-21-2024
Ho hum, I never really paid much attention to him that I recall, so it's a non event for me.
[Reply]
redfan 06:53 AM 07-21-2024
Thanks for an utterly forgettable career.
[Reply]
Woogieman 07:02 AM 07-21-2024
He finally tired of his fruitless search for an interesting opinion.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:55 AM 07-21-2024
Eh, don’t hate the guy. But his breaking news was always something painfully obvious. “Andy Reid said today he thinks Patrick mahomes is a very good quarterback.”
[Reply]
DaFace 08:02 AM 07-21-2024
I've never had the disdain for him that a lot of you guys do - he's mainly just an old-school, no-nonsense journalist where people have kind of grown to like journalists who are low-key cheerleaders. But I also don't feel like he adds a lot to the conversation either.

So whatever. It'll be interesting to see who gets the job moving forward.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:31 AM 07-21-2024
He the worst person I’ve ever heard when he’s interviewed. Just awful stuttering blabbering fool.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:36 AM 07-21-2024
Adam Teicher Will No Longer Be Covering The Kansas City Chiefs for ESPN After Retiring From ESPN /Adam Teicher headline
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:51 AM 07-21-2024
He seems like a nice guy but every single step of the most exciting decade of Chiefs football in their complete history was met with pessimistic "well, we'll see" reactions from Teicher.

He is the most glass half empty, let's calm down, let's take it down a peg, well actually... wet blanket of a reporter and he will not be missed.

I don't mind fair and even-handed reporting but JFC this guy was a walking eeyore of a rain cloud every moment of every day.
[Reply]
Humbug 07-21-2024, 08:56 AM
This message has been deleted by Humbug.
PunkinDrublic 09:42 AM 07-21-2024
Won’t be missed. He always hogs all the questions during the press conferences and then follows it up with bland reporting. Get some new blood in there.
[Reply]
DTHOF 10:07 AM 07-21-2024
Is is just me or did he get even worse once he joined ESPN?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:40 PM 07-21-2024
He is not welcome in the retirement thread.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:49 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by DTHOF:
Is is just me or did he get even worse once he joined ESPN?
It’s not just you.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:52 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
He seems like a nice guy but every single step of the most exciting decade of Chiefs football in their complete history was met with pessimistic "well, we'll see" reactions from Teicher.

He is the most glass half empty, let's calm down, let's take it down a peg, well actually... wet blanket of a reporter and he will not be missed.

I don't mind fair and even-handed reporting but JFC this guy was a walking eeyore of a rain cloud every moment of every day.
Don't hand out any Eeyore trophies yet: Danny is still in town.

[Reply]
BWillie 07:02 PM 07-21-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In before BWillie posts that Teicher was an underappreciated gem.
Nah he was blah
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up