ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM Today
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:33 PM Today
I am calling Raiders.

I know they won't want to do it but if we offer enough they will take it.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 12:54 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
They will trade him wherever they get the best value from, that's all they care about. You don't give up value because you wont trade to a certain team. It stupid, it defeats the purpose.

Whether KC wins the SB or not this year the Raiders sure as fuck aren't going to so its not really going to make a difference in their season.

That being said I doubt we have the best offer to throw at them anyway but I would also imagine Adams has a say in where he ends up.
Agreed. If the Chiefs gave an offer that was clearly better than any other offer, the Raiders would take it. It's not like Adams would terrorize them for the next ten years.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:14 PM Today
Bet he goes to the Jets
[Reply]
In58men 02:19 PM Today

�� �� �� #Raiders star WR Davante Adams informed the team that he preferred to be traded, per me and @MikeGarafolo.

There is nothing imminent, but a situation to watch for sure. pic.twitter.com/AAs5nxwqxl

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Bet he goes to the Jets
Can he play OL? lolz
[Reply]
hometeam 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
This entire “they won’t trade to division rival” is such nonsense. They know their season is over, they need to do everything possible to get the most out of Adams. They’re going to trade to him whoever is the highest bidder.

Do you think they’ll take 2 first rounders over our 3? Would be fucking stupid to say no just bc we’re in the same division
Have you ever run a business?

I suspect the answer is no.

You don't give your biggest competitor your best employee. That is akin to stealing from yourself. Especially when they can go to a smaller, or non-competitor for the same or very close compensation.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:25 PM Today
we’re getting him fuck u doubters

gonna rent our way to a threepeat
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 02:25 PM Today
he just happens to say he wants to be traded right as rice gets injured

its in teh stars boys
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:28 PM Today
They will want 3 #1’s from us. A 2nd rounder for the rest of the NFL.
[Reply]
TEX 02:29 PM Today
Jets?
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:42 PM Today
Give them our 2nd and extra 3rd? Hell, toss a late rounder in there too, let's do this Burt Varch!

ESPN sources: Raiders have informed other teams that they would “consider” trading WR Davante Adams for a package that would include a second-round pick and additional compensation. pic.twitter.com/RtRrhUeYKi

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 02:44 PM Today

Chiefs on the phone in 3-2-1… https://t.co/s6SZPIhetO

— Mike Jones (@ByMikeJones) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:47 PM Today
Have the Chiefs and Raiders ever previously traded with each other, especially involving a veteran star player?
[Reply]
Womble 02:49 PM Today
I feel for the taco bell staff in his house that are soon to be unemployed.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 02:51 PM Today
This entire “they won’t trade to division rival” is such nonsense. They know their season is over, they need to do everything possible to get the most out of Adams. They’re going to trade to him whoever is the highest bidder.

Do you think they’ll take 2 first rounders over our 3? Would be ****ing stupid to say no just bc we’re in the same division
I don’t think it’s even about draft capitol, we don’t have the money to pay him, do we?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up