ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>BENCH TRASH JAWAAN TAYLOR
Daru 04:18 PM Yesterday
Such garbage!!
[Reply]
JPH83 11:16 PM Yesterday
Absolutely the worst value player on the roster. Also wildly overrated in pass pro. It's a shame there were so few options when we needed a RT, because he was the right choice but an incredibly overpaid one.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:02 AM Today
Excuse me, but wasn't he going up against one of the best Defensive ends in Khalil Mack?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Excuse me, but wasn't he going up against one of the best Defensive ends in Khalil Mack?
His penalties alone are enough reason to have a real problem with his performance. They are absolutely stifling for an offense that’s not operating with a great margin for error.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:56 AM Today
Veach's fault for not taking the OT position seriously when you have a half billion dollar asset to protect.
[Reply]
TEX 04:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
It was a flag fest; penalties were killing Chief's drives all game. I noticed on some of the more questionable ones, there was no replay or commentary from the two biased announcers, Nance and Romo. I don't recall them actively cheering against other teams like they appear to do when announcing Chiefs games.
I thonk the refs called a fair game. They over officiated things for both sides.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:38 AM Today
Trash tackle.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
His penalties alone are enough reason to have a real problem with his performance. They are absolutely stifling for an offense that’s not operating with a great margin for error.
No question about that at all. He doesn't seem to be improving much in that area.
However, I was surprised during the Baltimore game that they were the ones drawing the penalties for their offensive line repeatedly instead of Taylor.

Maybe if he got paid more he would do better? :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Veach's fault for not taking the OT position seriously when you have a half billion dollar asset to protect.
Please tell the class what Veach should have done differently. Be specific.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 06:10 AM Today
He's not great, but there's no one else at this point to replace him...
[Reply]
Delano 06:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Please tell the class what Veach should have done differently. Be specific.
I feel like signing the top available tackle to a long term deal was a start. Drafting a tackle in the third and the second in subsequent years was another nice step.

I guess maybe bring in a veteran backup to help guide the two young guys?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:21 AM Today
Don't get what the fuck happened. He was so good the first 3 weeks. Regressed to early season 2023 form seemingly out of nowhere.
[Reply]
Meatloaf 06:27 AM Today
Daru lives.......Love me some Daru!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:32 AM Today
Donovan Smith was a penalty machine in Tampa and ya'll welcomed him on board like Direckshun's mom.

If you're bitching about Taylor because he's doing a poor job in his actual play, then fine. If you're bitching about Taylor because of 5-yard penalties, I don't know what to tell you.

"Fix the OL at any cost to protect Mahomes!" Well, Veach did. He took the best guy in free agency that year and gave him a crazy contract. And for the most part, he's kept Mahomes upright.

To me, that's getting the job done "at any cost" as ya'll like to put it.
[Reply]
TEX 07:00 AM Today
This guy PISSES ME OFF almost as much as Skyy Moore. :-)

But is needed...
[Reply]
notorious 07:01 AM Today
Dude is a rock when it matters.

Stay the course.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up