ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Skyy Moore to IR!!
Dante84 09:49 AM Today

We are placing WR Skyy Moore on IR with a core muscle injury. pic.twitter.com/qJoxTlEHRs

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
wazu 10:08 AM Today
Live look at Chiefs putting Skyy on IR:

[Reply]
Mecca 10:09 AM Today
Brett Veach punched Skyy in the stomach and then placed him on IR with the core muscle injury.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:10 AM Today
I still don’t understand how he lost the ability to catch a football after leaving college. Seems like a nice guy. But it will be good when he’s no longer killing drives on this team.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Is it cold? It feels to me like a way of basically unrostering him while allowing skyy to save a little face.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:11 AM Today
Andy didn’t say one thing about Skyy being injured after the game. To my knowledge he’s not been on any injury reports either.

This is probably a “Skyy you’re getting benched and this injury is gonna be the catalyst for us doing so by placing you on IR”.

He’s done. And I think that’s why the rumor about Ross being called up is valid.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:12 AM Today
He had a nice game against the Chargers and Jax once. He had the big return against the Bengals in the champ game and caught a TD in the SB. Remember the good times.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Andy didn’t say one thing about Skyy being injured after the game. To my knowledge he’s not been on any injury reports either.

This is probably a “Skyy you’re getting benched and this injury is gonna be the catalyst for us doing so by placing you on IR”.

He’s done. And I think that’s why the rumor about Ross being called up is valid.
Or he just got injured in practice, lol.
[Reply]
Womble 10:14 AM Today

[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:15 AM Today
It’s crazy to me that the guy will have lasted three years in the league.

What’s worse is that he’s totally blanked on the season thus far. This is the year most WRs “get it”, historically speaking, and this dude’s been targeted 3 times and made 0 catches. How many routes has he run? I don’t even think I want to know. Man’s just out there running wind sprints.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:15 AM Today
Didn't he go on IR last season with a 'core injury'?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:15 AM Today
Can we be better than this folks? For all of his struggles his role in helping us win the championship in 2022 cannot be disputed. Just like Toney, it hasn't worked out since then. But I still want the best for the kid as long as he's still a chief.

Anyway it's gonna be very interesting to see what they do at WR now.

Hopkins
Worthy
Hardman
Watson

Will hopefully be available on Sunday but surely one of the practice squad guys gets elevated? Ross, Washington or Remigio? We'll see.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 10:15 AM Today
The 3peat odds just got turbocharged
[Reply]
Womble 10:16 AM Today

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:16 AM Today
Ever seen a baseball team send a bad struggling pitcher to the injured list for an “arm injury?”
[Reply]
Womble 10:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Never wish injury on anyone

It was time for him to step aside though, enough chances, too many drops
I generally agree about the never wishing injury on anyone...but I'm making an exception for Skyy Moore. This is excellent news for the Chiefs.

And Roquan Smith, **** that little bitch!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up