ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Share your Nostalgia!
Chiefs4TheWin 05:39 PM Today
Just curious what you all find nostalgic. Feel free to post videos, clips, photos etc. that makes you feel like the good ole days are back!
[Reply]
greg63 08:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by 64chief:
My first vote was to approve bonds to build Arrowhead.

My first vote was for Ronald Reagan in 1984.
[Reply]
Streams of Whiskey 08:15 PM Today
I have nostalgia for buying packs of Topps baseball cards in the early 80s. I always kind of liked the gum, as cheap and brittle as it was.
[Reply]
UteChief 08:20 PM Today
The fall and upcoming holiday season always make me feel nostalgic. While I wouldn’t consider myself a gamer, I want to play old NES, SNES, and Genesis games. Pop in an old holiday movie. Christmas Vacation, Die Hard, Goonies (yeah, not a holiday flick), or Better Off Dead (there is a Christmas scene damn it!)

I have young kids now, so I think about my childhood and how it was a magical time of year. My oldest is into LEGO now and we will build until my back hurts and legs go numb. So about 15-20 minutes.
[Reply]
srvy 08:22 PM Today
Shattering Clackers.

[Reply]
ptlyon 08:25 PM Today
You must've been rich. All we had was a stick and a string
[Reply]
srvy 08:25 PM Today
I still have my original Slinky and Superball but the clackers shattered and later were banned.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You must've been rich. All we had was a stick and a string
Blasphemy. I only had a stick and a string. When you came along mom provided a rock.
[Reply]
UteChief 08:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by srvy:
I still have my original Slinky and Superball but the clackers shattered and later were banned.
Lawn darts!
[Reply]
greg63 08:32 PM Today

[Reply]
scho63 08:40 PM Today

[Reply]
srvy 08:41 PM Today
Flick football. My brothers and I on raindays take in cartoons and tradeoff on football table matchups.

I taught this to my son and daughter they had fun for 30 minutes and then off to video games.

[Reply]
scho63 08:43 PM Today

[Reply]
scho63 08:45 PM Today

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 08:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by srvy:
Almost seems like you saw Hollidaysburg, PA (Where I live) and knew it's the home of the slinky factory!

It's our claim to fame! We had so many disposable Slinkies that they weren't special :-), but I can see the rarity!
[Reply]
scho63 08:46 PM Today

[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up