Pablo 10:59 PM 09-05-2024
Dumb Bitch below

“If this is they best that they got…good luck in the postseason”

Surely this won’t backfire for Isaiah Likelypic.twitter.com/SoiILM6a5D

— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) September 6, 2024

[Reply]
TEX 06:56 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
You mean the guy who acted hurt to stop the clock?

"Best they got?"

Their best was trying to tie the game with no time left.
They would have gone for 2 to try and win it. But the comment was still very salty.

"No, that's not the best we got, we were sloppy, AND STILL BEAT YOU!"
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:09 AM 09-06-2024
I don't understand what these retards are so butthurt about. If it weren't for having a toe over the line there's a good chance they get 2 and win. Against the best team in the NFL right now in week 1. On the road. The Ravens are going to have a good year, if I were a Ravens fan I'd be thinking we were in pretty good shape to make a deep run and maybe make the SB.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:24 AM 09-06-2024
Where is Baltimore going to improve from now until the playoffs? We will have a deep threat in Hollywood, we have all these drops next time and we will have two high skill rookies at LT and WR with a lot more experience . The ravens couldn’t bet our floor, how will they beat our ceiling
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:27 AM 09-06-2024
I’m likely taking a shit at Kohl’s when they open !!
[Reply]
Pablo 07:33 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I’m likely taking a shit at Kohl’s when they open !!
Ok now this is epic.

Hope you take a massive Lamar. Don’t forget to wipe your Roquan!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:33 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Where is Baltimore going to improve from now until the playoffs? We will have a deep threat in Hollywood, we have all these drops next time and we will have two high skill rookies at LT and WR with a lot more experience . The ravens couldn’t bet our floor, how will they beat our ceiling
IDK hope that the Chiefs offend the football gods
[Reply]
myselff77 07:39 AM 09-06-2024
Seems like Lamar is hellbent on proving they are the best team. All his comments suggest he is willing to put his body on the line running the ball to achieve this. If he plans on running this aggressively all season, we will be facing Josh Johnson for the playoffs.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:44 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by myselff77:
Seems like Lamar is hellbent on proving they are the best team. All his comments suggest he is willing to put his body on the line running the ball to achieve this. If he plans on running this aggressively all season, we will be facing Josh Johnson for the playoffs.
He should have figured this out already, but he isn’t going to win a SB running the ball. They aren’t elite enough passing to beat the best in the NFC, let alone the Chiefs in the AFC. He’s an elite athlete, but a fucking gimmick at QB. :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:47 AM 09-06-2024
I’ll give Lamar this. He’s not sulking on the bench when things aren’t going great like he used to. He’s gotten better at coming from behind. But he’s still just not built to win where they can’t control the game pace. If they can’t catch up to us now, how will they when we really put our foot on the gas.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:50 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I guess this team thinks they're our latest "rival?"
The Bills or Bengals are our rivals.

I don't think about the Ravens at all. I'm sorry Lamar. I forgot you were here. You may go now.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:45 AM 09-06-2024
Likely is going to have ptsd…..every time he sees a camel toe the rest of his life he will remember he lost the game by a toenail.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:56 AM 09-06-2024
Lamar said he wasn't healthy and his legs weren't fresh in the playoffs last year. Well...maybe...just maybe...lets not treat your 200 pound franchise "quarterback" like a running back to the tune of SIXTEEN carries in a week freaking 1 game. It will be a miracle if Lamar makes it to the playoffs at that pace. If he does, wont be healthy yet again.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:02 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Lamar said he wasn't healthy and his legs weren't fresh in the playoffs last year. Well...maybe...just maybe...lets not treat your 200 pound franchise "quarterback" like a running back to the tune of SIXTEEN carries in a week freaking 1 game. It will be a miracle if Lamar makes it to the playoffs at that pace. If he does, wont be healthy yet again.
Sounds good to me.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:09 AM 09-06-2024
I think all the saltiness from the Ravens - Jackson, Likely, Smith - comes down to them spending the entire offseason with a bad taste in their mouths about losing in the AFC title game, feeling like they had one stolen from them, and wanting to show they were the better team… and then not being able to do it.

Fact of the matter is the Racens may feel like they have another level and would have won if things went an inch their way, but that game was also two inches away from being a 3-score game even after their long pass TD to Likely.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:13 AM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'd never seen him without a helmet. He kind of looks like a stupid bitch.
I see it now. Yup, you're right.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up