ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pacheco fractured his Fibula
Sassy Squatch 07:27 AM 09-16-2024

#Chiefs star RB Isiah Pacheco, who left the stadium in a walking boot and crutches, fractured his fibula based on initial tests, sources say.

More information coming to determine severity and associated damage, but Pacheco is set to miss real time. pic.twitter.com/9xA4hOsMyE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
notorious 07:50 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I had a similar injury when I was younger. Actually walked on it for a few days before getting it looked at since it’s a non weight bearing bone. It was basically just a walking boot until it healed which I want to say was a month at most. Of course it all depends on the severity so hopefully it’s not bad. But the location could also matter. If it’s close to the ankle that would probably make it take longer to get back into football shape to get the ankle back to normal.
Being a CP member, did it affect your 4.3 speed when you returned?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:51 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Being a CP member, did it affect your 4.3 speed when you returned?

Got faster, obviously!
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 07:52 AM 09-16-2024
Not season ending, I hope…
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:53 AM 09-16-2024
McKinnon still in shape?
[Reply]
O.city 07:54 AM 09-16-2024
Probably won't see him for a while.

Bring a RB up, move on. It happens.
[Reply]
wazu 07:54 AM 09-16-2024
I had a similar injury when I was younger. Actually walked on it for a few days before getting it looked at since it’s a non weight bearing bone. It was basically just a walking boot until it healed which I want to say was a month at most. Of course it all depends on the severity so hopefully it’s not bad. But the location could also matter. If it’s close to the ankle that would probably make it take longer to get back into football shape to get the ankle back to normal.
I'm reading this as Pacheco will for sure be back by Halloween. Thank you!
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:57 AM 09-16-2024
Welcome back Jerick McKinnon!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:58 AM 09-16-2024
Who could we get in a cheap trade?
[Reply]
Otter 08:00 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Hopefully it's nothing that requires surgery.

Next man up!
Probably not too bad of a fracture judging by how he was able to walk afterwards but this sucks ass. RB has very little depth and this is going to hurt and Pacheco is one of my favorites.

Steele, come on down!
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:02 AM 09-16-2024
Its about who's healthiest at the right time so if they're going to happen may as well front load them in the season
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:03 AM 09-16-2024
Probably looking at Perine in the West role and Steele as Ware. A roles timeshare unless one of them really steps up. We'll be okay.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 08:04 AM 09-16-2024
Maybe he gets hurt again. But having Dobbins in town just to resign CEH is looking terrible.

With Pacheco’s style…to rely on him with minimal behind him was not a smart move.

Oh well. Lucky for us the only thing that matters is if he’s back for the playoffs
[Reply]
Otter 08:04 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
How long is the recovery time? Google gives dogshit answers now, either 4-8 weeks or 3-6 months depending on which crappy website google decides to pull from

Stop using google. Seriously.

Startpage
DuckDuckGo
Brave Search
WebCrawler

Google is nothing more than snake oil salesman disguised as a search engine.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:04 AM 09-16-2024
Same.

If it's just a fibula, I'm betting he's back in a month or so. That's really a pretty easy injury.

If it's down in the ankle, though, that could be a real long time out.
[Reply]
headsnap 08:05 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Its about who's healthiest at the right time so if they're going to happen may as well front load them in the season
that's kind of my thought, looking at the silver lining... the other RBs will get some reps in and Pop will be 100% and fresh when the Chiefs need him the most.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up