ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Why Mahomes isn’t the only answer to KC’s passing problems
Megatron96 11:20 AM Yesterday
Some interesting information in this article.

https://amp.kansas.com/sports/nfl/ka...293108649.html
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:16 PM Yesterday
I get that we aren't going to be getting a lot of deep shots because of the safeties.

That doesn't mean we can't attack the intermediate areas of the field.
[Reply]
-King- 07:06 PM Yesterday
With this basically being an extended preseason week I'd love to see them get Worthy involved in all parts of the field. Kind of like they did week 1 but with added volume.
[Reply]
scho63 07:14 PM Yesterday
Mahomes and Kelce are sandbagging.

What until the playoffs.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:14 PM Yesterday
Teams hope we get 1 bad run and miss on third down they will keep 2 high
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I get that we aren't going to be getting a lot of deep shots because of the safeties.

The last two games that was flooded often.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

They have been. Guys have been open. Mahomes just isn't clicking. Yet.
[Reply]
xztop123 10:31 PM Yesterday
I noticed the pick mahomes threw was a error by the running back picking up the free blitzer

Excited to see what hunt can bring. Immediately our best pass catching rb by a landslide

I miss all those screen passes we used to throw his way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:46 PM Yesterday
This article is stupid. We're running it a ton right now because the opposing D is begging us to. For awhile I thought that was dumb and we should push it down the field, but it's absolutely the right play. The biggest issue is really Patrick Mahomes not making the throws that he usually makes and is rushing everything which doesn't allow the routes to fully develop or he just doesn't see a guy running wide open.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I noticed the pick mahomes threw was a error by the running back picking up the free blitzer

Excited to see what hunt can bring. Immediately our best pass catching rb by a landslide

I miss all those screen passes we used to throw his way.
Wtf are you talking about? Steele wasn't supposed to stay in and block. He ran his route immediately.

Mahomes throws off his back foot instead of stepping into the throw and getting enough under it so that it's not intercepted. He probably takes a big hit, so I don't blame him for not stepping up, but he should have threw it away.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up