ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does anyone know Vrabel's 40 time?
SenselessChiefsFan 07:47 AM 03-02-2009
I personally believe that Tamba Hali will be an absolute stud in the 3-4 defense. I think he is similar to Mike Vrabel in that he never gives up on a play. He is very active and gives himself fully to the cause.

I have read that Hali is 'too slow'. Does anyone know what Vrabel's 40 yard dash time was? Or any of his drills? I am just wondering how they stack up to Hali's.
[Reply]
Brock 08:35 AM 03-02-2009
He's just a guy. He could be gotten rid of and nobody would care or miss his production, if you want to call it that.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:36 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by Brock:
He's just a guy. He could be gotten rid of and nobody would care or miss his production, if you want to call it that.
Well other than this guy and possibly KCJohnny.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 08:36 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by SensibleChiefsFan:
I personally believe that Tamba Hali will be an absolute stud in the 3-4 defense.

[Reply]
SenselessChiefsFan 08:36 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He is not a 3-4 player I swear...

Even Chiefzilla agreed with me about this, you are literally the only person on earth who thinks he can play OLB.
I know that Soren Petro agrees with me on this. So, that is at least two people here on earth that think that way.

Oh, and from what I have seen, the people who would be considered smart on planet earth, often aren't on Chiefs Planet.

I am sure Scott Pioli would have a negative rep from most of the douchebags in here.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:37 AM 03-02-2009
Soren Petro also loved Carl Peterson...oh shit you did too.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:38 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by SensibleChiefsfan:
I know that Soren Petro agrees with me on this. So, that is at least two people here on earth that think that way.

Oh, and from what I have seen, the people who would be considered smart on planet earth, often aren't on Chiefs Planet.

I am sure Scott Pioli would have a negative rep from most of the douchebags in here.
Soren Petro - good point of reference.

I'm sure the people you have direct interactions with are some rocket scientists.

Scott Pioli has 3 championship rings to fall back on.

What do you have?
[Reply]
SenselessChiefsFan 08:39 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by Brock:
If the Chiefs could trade the guy, I would be fine with it. I am not saying he is going to be a hall of famer. I just think he will be a stud in this defense.

I think he will be a guy that will open people's eyes next year.

And, it will be fun to refresh this thread.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:39 AM 03-02-2009
It's like this fuckstick takes every counter-argument and tries to make it gospel.

Herm is leaving /everyone with a brain

It wouldn't surprise me if Herm stays/douchebag named SensibleChiefsfan.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:39 AM 03-02-2009
I'd trade Tamba Hali for a sack of hammers, I view him like I view Larry Johnson a player that needs to go right now.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:40 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by SensibleChiefsfan:
If the Chiefs could trade the guy, I would be fine with it. I am not saying he is going to be a hall of famer. I just think he will be a stud in this defense.

I think he will be a guy that will open people's eyes next year.

And, it will be fun to refresh this thread.
Oh don't worry.

Come December, I will refresh all of your threads to laugh.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:40 AM 03-02-2009
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
It's like this fuckstick takes every counter-argument and tries to make it gospel.

Herm is leaving /everyone with a brain

It wouldn't surprise me if Herm stays/douchebag named SensibleChiefsfan.
I think he just thinks up some take no one will agree with and then runs with that...

Hell I can agree with posters I generally don't if they say something logical but this guy is the worst at this kind of thing.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:41 AM 03-02-2009
Oh don't worry.

This literally reminds me of the guy who wanted to bet that Hali would get 10 sacks this past year..

What is with the couple of people who love this guy? What does he do to make anyone excited? Does a guy injuring himself somehow excite people?
[Reply]
SenselessChiefsFan 08:42 AM 03-02-2009
Soren Petro doesn't mndlessly bash things..... so I see why you aren't a fan.

I was all in favore of CP going, for the record. With that said, I am not ignorant enough to think that there was no talent in the front office, or on the coaching staff or on the field.

Luckily, Scott Pioli is smart enough to see that.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:43 AM 03-02-2009
I want to know wtf Tamba Hali has ever done or displayed to make you think he could remotely play a LB position.
[Reply]
SenselessChiefsFan 08:44 AM 03-02-2009
Oh don't worry.

I am sure there will be some that will be laughable. There are guys much more brilliant than I am who have failed at NFL predictions.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up