ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Call your shot: WR distribution
chiefzilla1501 06:10 AM Today
What does the distribution look like in week 5 and beyond (assuming no changes)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I would like to see more heavy sets, (12 and 13 personnel). Rotating our 3 most reliable receivers in those sets and pound the ball off play action. In the Chargers game we caught them under matched and just pounded it down their throats in a hurry up without allowing them to change their personnel.

We should have a 3 WR rotation (Worthy, Watson, and Ju Ju) with Mecole as a brief breather as needed. That is going to require us to shift a little more to heavier sets, which Andy knows how to get the most out of if needed. Rotate Kareem and Perine to keep them fresh. Let Steele give a blow occasionally, but limit his snaps for now.
That’s where I’m reading into the fortson signing. He was actually becoming a solid run blocker before he got hurt.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Watson may end up leading the team in WR yards (if Hollywood & Rice are out the entire year and we don't make a move)

NOT counting Kelce. Just the WRs
No he will not. Watson has had plenty of opportunities to put up big numbers, but it doesn't matter if he plays 30% of the snaps or 75% of the snaps he is going to get 2 rec for 20-30 yards. Xavier Worthy will lead the WR room in rec yards.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No he will not. Watson has had plenty of opportunities to put up big numbers, but it doesn't matter if he plays 30% of the snaps or 75% of the snaps he is going to get 2 rec for 20-30 yards. Xavier Worthy will lead the WR room in rec yards.
Thats who I would bet on as well but it would not surprise me if Watson had more. They will be focusing on Worthy now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Justin Watson is fully capable of exploding for 60 yards in a game.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up