ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Raiders are already an epic dumpster fire
RunKC 10:22 AM 09-10-2024
Don’t care that there’s a Raiders suck thread bc this is too funny to lump in there.

They were a complete embarrassment that nobody really talked about bc they played in the late game. Pierce is a disaster with these fake ass tough guys :-)

this is the coach who says he has the recipe to beat Patrick Mahomes pic.twitter.com/sqnSVcuYNu

— Warren Sharp (@SharpFootball) September 10, 2024

Jack Jones has all pro potential and continues to be a nutcase. Hope he gets help one day pic.twitter.com/6vqCmQOAWu

— Gonzo💣 (@CaniacBombs) September 8, 2024

I'm surprised people are surprised. Let's call Christian Wilkins what he is, and what he has been since he entered the league -- a dirty ass, cheap-shot player. pic.twitter.com/UAxCeW4Jmk

— Ryan DePaul (@RyanDePaul) September 9, 2024

[Reply]
ptlyon 12:04 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Wasting time talking about the Raiders is like being shocked a 50 year old addict who has been to rehab 9 times still does drugs
Yeah but like that guy, it's fun
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:06 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
All three are in a battle to be the second best team in the division. Basically, they strive to be the early Alex Smith years Chiefs when Peyton Manning was still good on performance enhancing drugs. .

They all know being the best in the Division is completely unattainable. They’ve accepted it.
FYP
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:09 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Maybe next time don’t let the players pick the coach?

Wait… ownership picked McDaniels last time. Never mind. I guess go ahead and let the players pick the coach
I’d suggest that they pick a name out of a hat next time, but then they might accidentally get someone competent.

Though it likely wouldn’t matter with that joke of a franchise.
[Reply]
penchief 01:39 PM 09-10-2024
With the other Harbaugh douche in LA, we can expect that team to be a bunch of dirty cheap shot artists just like brother John’s team.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 01:43 PM 09-10-2024
Looking forward to the game in Vegas. Chiefs are going to hang 50+ on these guys and laugh while they do it. Fully expect half their defense to be ejected before the end of the game once it dawns on them how bad they are and that their season is over.

Probably don’t let Maxx Crosby pick your head coach next time Mister Davis…
[Reply]
O.city 01:44 PM 09-10-2024
Coonce is out for the year or just the first 4?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:48 PM 09-10-2024
You just hate to see it...

via GIFER

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:41 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Its tender to see the other teams in our division develop a rivalry with each other

rel="Lightbox"?attachmentid=127943&thumb=1&d=1726000882" class="thumbnail" border="0" alt="Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9915.jpg Views: 12 Size: 21.4 KB ID: 127943" style="margin: 2px" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attached:
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:43 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Looking forward to the game in Vegas. Chiefs are going to hang 50+ on these guys and laugh while they do it. Fully expect half their defense to be ejected before the end of the game once it dawns on them how bad they are and that their season is over.

If there's one team that will try to take out Mahomes, this is them.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 02:54 PM 09-10-2024
The fans were brawling in the stands and outside the stadium. At least 10 different fights between the two sets of fans. Scummy behaviour
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:56 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
They've gotta offload Adams at all cost.
Eh.

Adams is still really good. And by all accounts an excellent teammate.

He's not part of their problem at all.

He's about the only thing that roster has going for it. Him and Maxx Crosby.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 03:07 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:

I'd consider letting Mahomes not start just to piss them off that they don't have an opportunity to cause injury.
[Reply]
Eureka 05:36 PM 09-10-2024
1 game in and it’s panic mode?

They have some things to clean up and adjust but it’s far from over.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 05:43 PM 09-10-2024
I mean Gardner Minshew is the quarterback pretty much all I need to see to know even if it’s one game
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:43 PM 09-10-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:
1 game in and it’s panic mode?

They have some things to clean up and adjust but it’s far from over.
Is it the 1 game, the terrible coaching, no QB or the terrible roster?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up