ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****** The Official Chiefs vs Falcons GameDay Thread ******
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Chiefs vs. Falcons 2024 Prediction, Odds, Picks - Sep 22

Spread: Chiefs (-3)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-160); Falcons (+135)
Over/under: 46.5

:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by BBQ Chiefs (@realbbqchiefs)

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 07:05 AM Today
We need a kick return and or a punt return for a touchdown to honor the human joystick Dante Hall birthday.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:06 AM Today
It's a beautiful day to cheer for my favorite nfl franchise, the Kansas City Chiefs.
The lowly falqueens will be no match for the back to back defending champion Kansas City Chiefs.
:-) 31
Falqueens 17
[Reply]
digger 07:19 AM Today
Good day for a win:

[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:26 AM Today
I just want to be up by 3td's at some point so I can go to bed early on a Sunday night.

Kick ass Chiefs
[Reply]
Dante84 07:37 AM Today
Wanye starting over Kingsley (Ian Rap)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:42 AM Today
Hoping for a non-stressful game, probably not going to happen. The last one of those was the wildcard game against the frozen water mammals who looked like they were ready to go home before the game started.

Expect to see a lot of light boxes and cover 6 looks. Again. Still. Forever until the team finds a way to break it down.
[Reply]
wazu 08:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Wanye starting over Kingsley (Ian Rap)
Hopefully just a minor setback on the road to greatness.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:25 AM Today

The ROOF WILL BE OPEN for the @AtlantaFalcons prime time game vs. the #Chiefs on #SNF.#RiseUp #Atlanta pic.twitter.com/4ttfPZm9wy

— Mercedes-Benz Stadium (@MBStadium) September 20, 2024

[Reply]
Molitoth 08:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I just want to be up by 3td's at some point so I can go to bed early on a Sunday night.

Kick ass Chiefs
Same....
But we all know the Chiefs will probably play with their food until a game winning drive. And the entire country will point out some missed holding call that they think derives the outcome of the game, all because of Taylor Swift.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:29 AM Today
D Backs better come ready
[Reply]
R Clark 08:42 AM Today
Go Chiefs!
[Reply]
IrishChief 08:43 AM Today
We are 2-0 whilst playing in first gear. This is what this team does in the regular season, just enjoy thr rollercoaster until the playoffs.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

Kick ass Chiefs
Ditto, but I'm getting a feeling that this is going to a closer game than we want.
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Same....
But we all know the Chiefs will probably play with their food until a game winning drive. And the entire country will point out some missed holding call that they think derives the outcome of the game, all because of Taylor Swift.
God bless her!!!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Ditto, but I'm getting a feeling that this is going to a closer game than we want.
It almost certainly will be. We get everyone's best shot and KC is still tinkering.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up