ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Youtube ads
HayWire 05:10 PM 07-06-2024
I watch a ton of youtube. Heroes ads all over the damn place. Bout 3 months ago all of the ads disappeared. None zero zilch. Not sure why but I enjoyed the hell out of it. But 2 days ago they all came back. Ad before video, during video.

Nothing changed when they went away and came back.

No youtube subscription. Roku TV. Anybody know what the hell is going on and why they disappeared and then came back?

Sorry mods, should have put in the subforum but didn't know if it would get seen.

No, I didn't type this on my phone :-)
[Reply]
notorious 09:40 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I might have to get the premium, the ads are pretty unbearable. I just watch it on my playstation through the app on there when I do watch it.

Not too long ago amazon said "pay us $3 more per month or watch ads" and that gesture was pretty off-putting. But I ****ing paid it.

I stopped watching twitch entirely because the ads are so damn ridiculous unless you are subscribed to everybody. I'll hook one of them up with my amazon prime sub I guess.

**** ads, I miss the old days of the internet.
Amazon isn't as bad as youtube with ads. At least Amazon gets them all out of the way at the start and let's you watch continuously. Youtube is a constant interruption.

Glad I paid the price. When my kids watch youtube it reminds me how shitty it can be.:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:23 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I done yt premium and im not going back. fucking commercials

What about YT tv? Anybody have it? Is it worth it? $62 starting out then bumps to $73
Youtube TV is the most popular streaming service for what was cable content. It is by far the most popular choice of cable cord cutters. It's tripled its subscribers in 1 year to 8+ million. People love it. You can ala cart for anything that streams. I've had it for 2 years now. Love it.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:28 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Amazon isn't as bad as youtube with ads. At least Amazon gets them all out of the way at the start and let's you watch continuously. Youtube is a constant interruption.

Glad I paid the price. When my kids watch youtube it reminds me how shitty it can be.:-)
Yeah, YT made it way worse. On purpose. That's when I paid. Don't be evil my fucking ballsack.

I just don't watch Amazon anymore.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:09 AM 07-07-2024
I occasionally play a game on my phone that has ads in between rounds. You can usually skip after the first 5 seconds. But they have one on there with a chick with big boobs and cleavage. I never skip that one ad!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:23 AM 07-07-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Youtube TV is the most popular streaming service for what was cable content. It is by far the most popular choice of cable cord cutters. It's tripled its subscribers in 1 year to 8+ million. People love it. You can ala cart for anything that streams. I've had it for 2 years now. Love it.
I used to have YTTV, DIRECTV Stream lets you share with another household so I split that and pay about the same for more channels.
[Reply]
scho63 12:21 PM 07-07-2024
It's far from a Youtube issue.

Trying to surf the web and search things on a cell phone is a mass bombardment of everything else but what the fuck you are after.

They continue to become longer in time, space they occupy and the amount of them.

Its a hot mess
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 02:03 PM 07-07-2024
I’ve had a YT premium trial for a few months. Not gonna lie, it’s nice not getting the ads. I’ve wondered if I can go back. Like Notorious mentioned the ability to close the app or phone and still play is handy too
[Reply]
HayWire 02:16 PM 07-07-2024
There's no chance I'll go back to getting ads. Just trying to decide if I want the TV side of it now
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up