ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Coaches on the hotseat this year?
Nickhead 04:03 AM 09-21-2024
Jax
Cinc
NYG
Chicago
Dallas
MIA
NYJ
CAR
PHI
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yeah. You're probably right. But it should be hot. Starting the season 0-2 every year is just ridiculous. And now it's gone to 0-3 this year. You've got to stop putting your team in a hole every year like that. I love to see it. But team management has got to be frustrated with it
I fully expect the rest of the NFL to start whining about how totally unfair it was that the Chiefs got to play the Bengals in the first 2 weeks of the season.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:56 AM Today
Z Taylor has to be on the hot seat.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Doug Peterson and Zac Taylors seats have to be getting pretty hot by now. Daboll as well. If things don't turn around soon, I don't see how any of them survive.
The problem with the Jags getting rid of Pederson is that they have no one in the Assistant Coaching tree that is worthy of taking over....

Press Taylor (Zach Taylor's brother) and Ryan Nielsen are not good enough to take over unless the Jags are wanting to tank the season already.

Shad Khan will pull the trigger probably around mid-season or with 4 games left and let one of them take over for the remaining games with the understanding they are just holding the clipboard for the new head coach he will hire in the offseason.

Guessing the GM will probably be gone too....no one really wanted him anyway.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:44 AM Today
I’m guessing Taylor’s seat is still cold and the bengals will just blame it on their WR holdouts. This isn’t like other years where they can just figure shit out on offense. Their defense is bad even if they do well against kc. They cannot stop the run and their DTs are terribad. Their schedule may be light but they’re gonna play a lot of teams like this who love to run the football
[Reply]
Bob Dole 05:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I fully expect the rest of the NFL to start whining about how totally unfair it was that the Chiefs got to play the Bengals in the first 2 weeks of the season.
Which is ridiculous. If any team was set up for a 0-2 start, it was KC.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
Z Taylor has to be on the hot seat.
The Bengals are going to Marvin Lewis him for the next 15 years and you know it.

The man will finish his head coaching career in the top 20 all time coaching wins.

Cincy is a bizarre franchise.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up