ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Serious Question: Would you let Patrick Mahomes bang your wife?
Womble 03:00 PM Today
If you say yes he finishes his hall of fame career in Kansas City.

If you say no then he never plays again for KC and goes to a team in the AFC West.

Tough question for some, easy for others. So would you let him?
[Reply]
DaFace 05:05 PM Today
The question implies she would have interest in such a thing. Sounds like some of you need to step up your game.
[Reply]
Bump 05:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Been sucking down pints at the pub a bit early, eh?

You answer your question first...
crunching on some crisps with a pint at the pub, getting ready for his bean and toast dinner
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:07 PM Today
Adultery would break his heart, no
[Reply]
Womble 05:11 PM Today
A lot of traitors speculating about the English instead of answering the question. Pretty selfish by you lot to not allow Mahomes to defile your wife. Think about how much it would break your kid's heart to learn that you were the sole reason why Mahomes is killing it in Denver.
[Reply]
Womble 05:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Thank God we declared independence from England and their weird shit… see the OP.
Aren't you the guy who thinks the moon is one big giant conspiracy theory?
[Reply]
Bump 05:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
A lot of traitors speculating about the English instead of answering the question. Pretty selfish by you lot to not allow Mahomes to defile your wife. Think about how much it would break your kid's heart to learn that you were the sole reason why Mahomes is killing it in Denver.
a lot of us are proud that our ancestors are traitors to your crown, so not really an insult when you put in that context. You and donger are the only ones here that would call us that lol
[Reply]
Womble 05:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
a lot of us are proud that our ancestors are traitors to your crown, so not really an insult when you put in that context. You and donger are the only ones here that would call us that lol
Donger self identifies as an American. He is in a unique situation whereby his new country doesn't want him and his old country sees him as a turncoat. He's essentially stateless, just like those ISIS brides.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 05:25 PM Today
edit: wait, i didn't read the whole OP.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:27 PM Today
'Let'

Yeah...that's the ticket...
[Reply]
PHOG 05:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by Womble:
If you say yes he finishes his hall of fame career in Kansas City.

If you say no then he never plays again for KC and goes to a team in the AFC West.
I

Tough question for some, easy for others. So would you let him?
I think you're completely justified in asking this question, How about everybody else!

What an asshole
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:45 PM Today
Only if he puts a baby in her. My two pensions look like shit compared to a Mahomes child support check.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:01 PM Today
petition to let everyone’s wife look at this thread???
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:04 PM Today
Why not because I don't want any other team taint our qb1
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 06:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
No shit. We traded that goofy limey accent for fireworks every July. We won.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 06:13 PM Today
Nah.

Mahomes seems like a respectable dude. Not sure he is into infidelity.

I know my wife and I aren’t.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up