ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ever since Sirianni's bloating at Chiefs fans, the Eagles have seemingly fallen apart
RunKC 10:12 PM 12-22-2023
Remember this from Dick Sirianni?

Nick Sirianni:

“HEY, I DONT HEAR SHIT ANYMORE, CHIEFS FANS!! SEE YA!!”pic.twitter.com/4XB3msLEUc

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) November 22, 2023

The Eagles are 1-3 and lost 3 in a row since he did that while getting boat raced twice and topping it off by losing to Drew fucking Lock in epic fashion. They went from the 1st seed to 5th seed.

They replaced their DC with Patriot trash and then got the Patriot trash result of letting Drew Lock drive down and score the game winning TD.

Now there's this...uh oh

Full article from @PhillyInquirer here: https://t.co/Pf7c8h7ZND

— Eagles Nation (@PHLEaglesNation) December 22, 2023

[Reply]
Shields68 10:00 AM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
After watching Hurts play the last several weeks, I’m convinced he’s injured. He’s taken a beating on the RPO plays when he keeps it and the Chiefs seriously mashed him at least twice.

His throws, in my opinion, have no real zip anymore. I think the Eagles are just grinding him into dust.
I would agree, but they also having a problem with running the football. Their offense needs to be able to run on teams and use play action. Last couple weeks Swift has done nothing.

Also their defense has huge problems in the secondary.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:14 AM 12-23-2023
Although the football gods are fickle and capricious, they do not look kindly on disrespecting a site as holy to them as Arrowhead and will mete out punishment when they are offended. Did the Eagles learn nothing from the Bengals hubris?
[Reply]
penchief 11:25 AM 12-23-2023
You’d be hard pressed to find a more annoying team than the eagles. There is a lot to dislike.

An overrated GM who loves to bask in all the attention he gets. An immature and truly annoying coach. A quarterback who acts like he’s too cool for school. And a team that acts like they deserve a bye to the Super Bowl.

To top it off, their calling card is a ridiculous rugby play that has no place in American football.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 AM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
So? Kelce called a mayor a jabroni!

/Zach

Man was that mayor ever a jabroni though!
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:41 AM 12-23-2023
Few things. My BIL is a big Eagles fan, and he's the only motherfucker at the outlaws that I can talk ball with. Further, he follows and is really supportive of the Chiefs. So I reciprocate. And since he's the only Eagles fan I know, I have a distorted view of the Eagles fans. But here goes.

1. Fuck Sirianni. He's a punk bitch. I think he can probably coach a bit, but we'll see how he does when the vets age/price out. It's never a good look to run smack on a fanbase. Fuck him.

HOWEVER, it's nice to be the big dog. Obviously, douchknuckle Sirianni thought he had it made in the shade if he could just beat us. He's a dumbfuck and the wheels fell off a bit. I think it's likely they built it up too much, and it turns out Sundays are hard. Even against cunts like the Seahags. Remember the feeling guys. It's fun to be the big dog. Moreover, compare that with Reid's pretty even demeanor, and I like where we sit.

2. Fuck the Philly media for shitting on Hurts. Maybe it's a leak, if so fuck that dude. Hurts has been a pro's pro this whole time, while their shitfuck staff's all like hur hur lets do designed runs and sneaks all the fucking time where everyone is trying to hurt you. Nothing bad could happen, right? Herp derp.

Dude is obviously hurt. He doesn't move half as well as he did last year, and his mechanics, especially on the deep sideline stuff is a little off. Dude's hurt - it might be in his confidence a bit, I dunno. But can you imagine shitting all over the dude that took you to the Super Bowl 10 minths ago and has been a straight up Pro the whole fucking time? Jesus. I guess they did just go through the whole Wentz thing and at this point are probably feeling pretty entitled after 20 years of Reid doing voodoo magic and then Pedersen/Wentz/Big Dick Nick winning the Bowl, shitcanning those fucks and getting Sirianni/Hurts and going to the Bowl. But you know what? Fuck them. It's hard.

I feel bad for Hurts. Dude seems to get perpetually shit on the second he works himself up to a bit of success. He's not Mahomes, but he's worth sticking with.

3. The point was made about the coaches. I thought the assistants were kind of fucks. But obviously they did a lot of good. It will be interesting to see how all this ages. I was thinking there was a lot of veteran leadership that was driving the boat last year. It'll be interesting to see if any of these guys can reproduce anything.

4. That leads me to the final and most important point. It's fucking hard to win. It's way fucking harder to win consistently. We are currently the gold fucking standard (maybe the best fucking ever post-free agency/salary cap - we're in the discussion - let that sink in a minute). Nobody is thrilled with the way this year is going (CATCH THE FUCKING BALL), but let's bask in the sunlight of the best times in franchise history, and be in the discussion for the greatest team performance in NFL history. Because, my dudes, what we're doing is HARD.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:46 AM 12-23-2023
Too much attention on Hurts and not enough on the overrated as fuck Defense.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:49 AM 12-23-2023
Hurts donut
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:53 AM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Too much attention on Hurts and not enough on the overrated as fuck Defense.
yeah, after they drafted those Georgia guys I had about enough about hearing "rich get richer," "They'll be unstoppable" "Baby Rhino" blah blah blah.

They're not the unit they were. Much like many great defenses of years past. Defense is hard to reproduce. It just is.

But nope. Hurts. Signed a big contract (that's all voidable so we can field this defense). Fuck Hurts. He should be more vocal!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:12 PM 12-23-2023
Took some time but NFL has caught on to Siriani and he doesn’t have Steichen to bail him out
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:21 PM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Remember the initial whispers about Russ and how the Seattle defense didn't like him? I was one of those people who called the reports insane.

Or hell.. how about Philly's own Carson Wentz, even? How could a humble small school guy have an attitude that makes half the team support the career backup instead? Surely there's just some shit stirring taking place.

These things can be true and not tank a guy's career. I'm not saying Jalen Hurts is going to flunk out like Wentz did, but he IS either going to have to change or the team around him is going to have to learn how to win with whatever this issue is (didn't read the article... don't really care)

Do you believe the whispers about Josh Allen not being as coachable as initially indicated by the media and by his stat surge around his 2nd/3rd/4th year? Do you believe that he has trouble controlling where he sticks his dick much to the consternation of the multiple teammates whose exes he porks? Or that Diggs is secretly sick of having a giant dumbass for a QB?
Wentz and Allen are both cry babies. I believe every negative report on them.

As for Hurts their coach is a douche. You can't bring down Jalen and pretend he isn't having to deal with a glorified frat boy.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:09 PM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
yeah, after they drafted those Georgia guys I had about enough about hearing "rich get richer," "They'll be unstoppable" "Baby Rhino" blah blah blah.

They're not the unit they were. Much like many great defenses of years past. Defense is hard to reproduce. It just is.

But nope. Hurts. Signed a big contract (that's all voidable so we can field this defense). Fuck Hurts. He should be more vocal!
*shrug*

I'm not here to shit on Hurts, but the criticisms have nothing to do with his personality, how the locker room feels about him, or his work ethic. It IS about whether or not he's vocal enough of a leader.

You can be a reportedly quiet guy and be top of the league at just about any other position. That's how it was for Jamaal Charles and Derrick Johnson.

QB is different. Hurts taking a more vocal presence with the team isn't going to make guys play better, but it might tighten up the chemistry a bit. There really isn't anything else that replaces that kind of on-field general you ride into battle with. You can be the greatest leader of a head coach ever, and a QB who does and says the things he needs to in practice and in games is going to trump your presence each and every time. It's just how it is.

Hurts can change that. And you know what? He probably will.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:13 PM 12-23-2023
Bloating?

Sirianni looks pretty fit.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:33 PM 12-23-2023
Unfortunately for Sirianni, annoying sideline celebrations and antics don't equate into good coaching.

It's nauseating how many times they cut to this asshat gyrating on the sidelines. Worst camera hound since Gruden.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:14 PM 12-23-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Unfortunately for Sirianni, annoying sideline celebrations and antics don't equate into good coaching.

It's nauseating how many times they cut to this asshat gyrating on the sidelines. Worst camera hound since Gruden.
Apologies if Q....

[Reply]
tooge 03:47 PM 12-23-2023
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up