Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the saints
big nasty kcnut 05:29 PM Yesterday
Time to ruin Derek Carr week.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Can't wait to see Worthy burn Honey Badger for the end zone.
I'm eagerly anticipating the landlord memes.

SOLD to Worthy Realty Group
[Reply]
TEX 03:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Can't wait to see Worthy burn Honey Badger for the end zone.
Me too, but HB is playing well this season..
[Reply]
CoMoChief 04:02 AM Today
Captain Eyeshadow gonna shit his pants.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:37 AM Today
We got this.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 04:50 AM Today
They have some injuries also. Kamara has a broken rib, Taysom hill injured is riibs again. He injured the opposite side of ribs against the eagles. He left the game yesterday. Tyrann Mathieu dealing with Groin, Heel and calf issues left the game yesterday. Also Willie Gay left the game yesterday with a hand injury.
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
We don’t play til next Monday night?
Yep, it looks like on ESPN and not simulcast on ABC.

What is the simplest and cheapest way to get ESPN for the game and then drop it like last years Peacock game?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:43 AM Today
Chris Jones to Derek Carr:

https://www.tiktok.com/@thegreenkids...49866322038046
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 06:09 AM Today
That stadium is a tough environment to play in, especially on a Monday night after all the Saints fan have spent their day drinking...
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
That stadium is a tough environment to play in, especially on a Monday night after all the Saints fan have spent their day drinking...
It’s in Kansas City
[Reply]
Valiant 07:15 AM Today
I hope we finally blow someone out. But it will be a one score game coming to the final drive.
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 07:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They are gay
Everyone in New Orleans says "I'm not gay...but $20 is $20"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:43 AM Today

������WILD FIGHT ������

A #FALCONS FANS PULLED A #SAINTS FAN DOWN AND REPEATEDLY STARTED CRUSHING HIS HEAD IN, NEARLY KILLING THE MAN.

������

Multiple women in attendance got pretty seriously injured, due to the many fights that broke out.
pic.twitter.com/JLbzUinMoF

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:44 AM Today

🚨🚨WARNING: CRAZY FIGHT🚨🚨

A MASSIVE FIGHT BROKE OUT AT THE #FALCONS-#SAINTS GAME… PUNCHES THROWN & FACES BASHED IN, all the way up in the upper deck.

😳

Crazy…
pic.twitter.com/CLRjPeiaou

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) September 29, 2024

:-)
[Reply]
In58men 07:44 AM Today
Chiefs- 20

Saints- 13
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:49 AM Today
This is going to be a really fun game when the Chiefs have the ball, because there are so many former Chiefs on the other side of the ball.

I actually like the Saints defense quite a bit? They're lacking a bit at passrusher, but their defensive interior has a lot of talent, they have one of the better linebacker corps in the league, and their secondary is talented and smart.

The truth of the matter is, I have no idea how we'll perform against them, because while the Chiefs are clearly the better team, this is the first game we'll be entering without 3/4 of our best offensive weapons. If the Saints sell out against Kelce, can the Chiefs capitalize with Worthy? If the Saints drop deep to contain Worthy, can Kelce eat against a really good LB corps?

I am optimistic, but I don't know the answer to that right now.

On offense, I think Derek Carr will do Derek Carr things. He'll have two drives where he slices and dices us, probably both of them in the first half. Then by the second, Jones and Wharton will collapse the interior, Spags will send a few blitzes, and Carr will be lost.

Olave will probably not burn us, since McDuffie is All World right now. I am not super concerned about Kamara either, since the Chiefs are a fantastic run stopping outfit right now.

I imagine the Saints will be able to put up 17 points on us? Look amazing for a quarter and a half until Spags gets a bead on them. And even without 3/4 of their top offensive playmakers, I'd bet on the Chiefs to top that.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up