ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2024-25 NHL Thread ****
Bearcat 09:41 AM 06-29-2024
:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:15 PM Today
Only the NHL would have its season opener in the middle of the afternoon on a week day
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Blues win the NHL opener. Jordan Kyrou played liked his talent says he should
And Broberg scored his first as a Note (with an assist from Holloway).

Buch couldn't buy a goal and I'm more convinced each day that Parayko is just a white Bryce Salvador, but a win is a win. Nice little road victory to start the season.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Only the NHL would have its season opener in the middle of the afternoon on a week day
It was technically last Friday/Saturday with the Global Series, which makes it even more confusing when every other team still has a few preseason games left to play (and their own app couldn't even differentiate between those games being regular season and others being preseason).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It was technically last Friday/Saturday with the Global Series, which makes it even more confusing when every other team still has a few preseason games left to play (and their own app couldn't even differentiate between those games being regular season and others being preseason).
I honestly had no idea those Global Series games happened until you brought it up just now, which may also speak to an issue in itself in terms of marketing and fan awareness.

If a sports fan as big as me who has played hockey his entire life isn’t aware when your league is starting, that’s a problem.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:16 PM Today

can’t wait for the leafs to win the presidents trophy, face an 89 point boston team in round one, and still lose in 7

— dom 📈 (@domluszczyszyn) October 9, 2024

Sounds prescient
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up