ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What to do about Wanya Morris?
SHOWTIME 04:38 PM Today
The guy is absolutely brutal

Veach needs to get Donovan Smith or Bakhtiari in here ASAP. Wanya is not sustainable for the rest of the season.
[Reply]
Bump 05:42 PM Today
we gonna ride him out
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Make a call to Donovan.
Yup.
[Reply]
Basileus777 05:47 PM Today
Tackle is probably the biggest issue on the team now, but there's not really much that can be done midseason. Unless they think the rookie has improved enough to play, it's Wanya.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:49 PM Today
Leno
Bahktiari
Smith
[Reply]
Palangi 05:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Yeah, the guy was an all-pro...
FIFY
[Reply]
alanm 05:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
The guy is absolutely brutal

Veach needs to get Donovan Smith or Bakhtiari in here ASAP. Wanya is not sustainable for the rest of the season.
Put big ole Mickey Mouse gloves on him so he can't hold. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:58 PM Today
OP is bitching about holding penalties and advocates for bringing in Donovan Smith. Lol
[Reply]
chiefforlife 06:01 PM Today
Crosby is one of the best pass rushers in the league! At least top 3.

Morris did struggle with him today but it was an improvement over last year.

Not to many young Tackles that could handle Crosby.

Maybe Kingsley gets another shot now?
[Reply]
Womble 06:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
OP is bitching about holding penalties and advocates for bringing in Donovan Smith. Lol
I hardly noticed Donovan Smith getting flagged last year. That was probably because I was constantly pulling my hair out from all the Jawaan Taylor penalties. I'm bald now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:02 PM Today
Those penalties helped the Faid cover so take that how you will but that 7 penalty 3rd was a damn joke
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:05 PM Today
The official who was making all those holding calls is definitely not going to be on one of the playoffs crews. Two of the three holding calls against Morris were completely fabricated, and in fairness there was a call against a Raider where Chris Jones just slipped on the logo and they called holding.
[Reply]
srvy 06:18 PM Today
7-0 keep playing him and hope for improvement. there is nothing out there worth a damn.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:39 PM Today
We have a real problem at LT. There’s no disputing or disguising it. Probably no ready made answers from here so it’s going to be a season of papering over a major weakness that’s glaring.

It’s a real problem.
[Reply]
O.city 06:40 PM Today
The issue is, you usually have to get the type of LT we all want early in the draft or pay a lot for em

They need to develop Kingsley
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We have a real problem at LT. There’s no disputing or disguising it. Probably no ready made answers from here so it’s going to be a season of papering over a major weakness that’s glaring.

It’s a real problem.
Kingsley needs another trial by fire, with all of the help Morris has been getting
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up