ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey DOOMERS
Titty Meat 09:08 PM 09-15-2024
Were 2-0 averaging 26.5 a game and the defense has came up big when it's had to. There is no super bowl hangover this team is hungry. WTF is with all the negative shit on here? WE ARE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL!

/RANT
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:33 PM 09-15-2024
I would like to add that it wasn't just against 2 very good teams, but 2 teams that put 5 circles on these games on their calendar.

Lamar thought about this game for months and the Bengals always foam at the mouth when they play us. You can also add desperation to the Bengals thoughts after week 1.

We didn't play great and still held off 2 great teams that were laser focused yet we, myself included, are not over the moon We are lucky to be so spoiled.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I would like to add that it wasn't just against 2 very good teams, but 2 teams that put 5 circles on these games on their calendar.

Lamar thought about this game for months and the Bengals always foam at the mouth when they play us. You can also add desperation to the Bengals thoughts after week 1.

We didn't play great and still held off 2 great teams that were laser focused yet we, myself included, are not over the moon We are lucky to be so spoiled.
100 PERCENT.

These teams based their offseasons around BEATING US

And we put both of them in holes so deep, NFL history says we likely won't even see them again.

We QUITE POSSIBLY eliminated two of the four best QBs in the AFC already.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:39 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This team knocked off a still talented Baltimore team who was gunning for revenge and a Cincy team who always plays them tough despite three turnovers. They are currently 2-0.

Look at teams like the LAR who just got decimated by Arizona or Baltimore who lost at home to the Raiders or SF who just lost to Minn or even Dallas who got embarrassed by NO. Let’s not forget that the popular pick for the SB out of the NFC, the Detroit Lions looked bad at home vs TB.

KC might not have the #1 offense right now, nor the #1 defense but they are 2-0 while playing arguably the hardest 2 game stretch in the league this year.

Give me two ugly wins over one pretty one and a bad/ugly loss.
It was a weird day of upsets for sure. Maybe even more parity this year.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:43 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:

Every opponent will treat the Chiefs as a Super Bowl matchup. That’s the reward for winning back to back titles. The positive of getting everyone’s absolute best shot in the regular season? Maybe the Chiefs are more battle-tested for the Playoffs.
[Reply]
Fishels 10:52 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Every opponent will treat the Chiefs as a Super Bowl matchup. That’s the reward for winning back to back titles. The positive of getting everyone’s absolute best shot in the regular season? Maybe the Chiefs are more battle-tested for the Playoffs.
Yeah this is unfortunately the truth. And because we went back to back we absolutely have a bigger target on our back. Early bye week, tough schedule.

There’s a lot that might need to be improved and we may even need to trade for a WR. But unless we have a key injury (like Rice going down for the season) it isn’t enough to panic yet. Pop is also very worrying potentially

Just my opinion
[Reply]
staylor26 10:57 PM 09-15-2024
Tough schedule? :-)

It's hard to see more than 2-3 losses on the remaining schedule. That was easily two of our toughest opponents.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:10 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This game ended almost exactly like that game.

EXCEPT...

We had our best receiver in a position to make the game winning play, and essentially, he did.

So we've established the floor for this team is already higher than the early floor for last year's team.
Last year that throw went to Skyy Moore. That happens this year and the defender Mosses him and there is no pass interference lol.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:18 AM 09-16-2024
Beating Cincy with 3 fluke turnovers and yesterday he was poverty Pat is not bad actually
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:53 AM 09-16-2024
Several rookies had their Welcome to the NFL moment in the same game
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:59 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
2-0 against two of the best teams in the conference and it's not good enough :-)
I’m not being a doomer, but I’m just pointing out the 2 teams we beat are 0-2 and lost to the Pats and Fade. Guess we’ll see how the season plays out. Still think we threepeat!
[Reply]
staylor26 06:20 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m not being a doomer, but I’m just pointing out the 2 teams we beat are 0-2 and lost to the Pats and Fade. Guess we’ll see how the season plays out. Still think we threepeat!
You all are absolutely being obtuse pretending that one game (outside of their games against the Chiefs) all of a sudden means that the Bengals and Ravens aren't good teams.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:24 AM 09-16-2024
Lamar starting the season loosing to Mahomes again. I see as a real sting for him to overcome
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:27 AM 09-16-2024
This is a 14-3 #1 seed team now if we can stop getting ****ing hurt.
[Reply]
JPH83 06:32 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You all are absolutely being obtuse pretending that one game (outside of their games against the Chiefs) all of a sudden means that the Bengals and Ravens aren't good teams.
The Bengals are a good team that'll win a lot of games, but they're also a team that starts slow and has a few guys out that'll be back and should make a difference. Good news is, we should improve too.

I'd say the only area of 'concern' from that game is LT. We need Kingsley to improve. Not a lot, but definitely some.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:34 AM 09-16-2024
You all that keep pointing to the Raiders and Patriots beating the Ravnes and Bengals miss the point entirely. Winning, especially every single fucking year, is not easy. The Chiefs had as tough of a first 2 games as anybody, and they're 2-0.

Enjoy it you fucking miserable cunts.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up