ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bring Cheetah Home
ForeverIowan 01:28 PM Yesterday
Call the Dolphins and offer our 1st and the 3rd we received for Sneed in the 2025 draft. Bring the band back together to complete the 3-peat (Mahomes, Cheetah, Kareem, Kelce)! Tyreek is under contract for 2025 and 2026 as well. Let him and Kelce (and possibly Reid) finish their careers together! Worthy could also learn from Tyreek the next 2 and a half years. Figure out the cap and make it work! Would be absolute poetry to see it happen! Make.It.Happen! Bring him home!
[Reply]
BWillie 04:20 PM Yesterday
Would love it but he's going nowhere
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:22 PM Yesterday
Douglas Georgia?
[Reply]
Bump 04:23 PM Yesterday
I can't sit here and say my dick wouldn't get hard if it happened, but there's no way it would.

But what if they want to unload Waddle instead?
[Reply]
BWillie 04:26 PM Yesterday
Rong thread
[Reply]
BWillie 04:27 PM Yesterday
Oops
[Reply]
BWillie 04:29 PM Yesterday
Hfjfjfkfkf
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fish:
Can he play LT?
Offense doesn’t need a competent LT with Hill at WR. :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 04:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
No

Not only no, but HELL NO!
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
I can't sit here and say my dick wouldn't get hard if it happened, but there's no way it would.

But what if they want to unload Waddle instead?
Make sure the box says "fragile" when you ship him to KC. He shatters easily.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:48 PM Yesterday
Nope. Pass.
[Reply]
In58men 04:53 PM Yesterday
Yep. In.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 04:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Not only no, but HELL NO!
I second that!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:00 PM Yesterday
:-) this would be epically stupid...
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 05:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The cap from our end would work just fine. He only has a 2m base this year and 10m base next year.

The problem with the logic is multi level

Miami just gave him a big extension and sunk their cap to make it happen. They aren’t going to just eat a huge amount of dead cap just to get a late first from a rival in exchange for their best player.
Their "franchise" Quarterback is a Chris Jones dick swipe across the forehead from being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. They may be looking to tear it all down and start over. If they are, of course you unload a 30 year old receiver for as much draft capital as possible. Sooner the better. Tyreek not getting any younger. His stock will only continue to drop as well as he continues to play with dog crap quarterbacks.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 05:07 PM Yesterday
Trading for Reek makes more sense than trading for anyone else but it ain't gonna happen
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up