ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jordan Love Injury Update
SHOWTIME 09:10 AM 09-07-2024

Report: Jordan Love's ACL appears to be intact, more tests to come. https://t.co/SPx3Q16yPt

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 7, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:39 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Also the stadium was shit and the crowd atmosphere resembled a preseason game.
They'd rather watch soccer
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:40 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Remember that Arizona field in Superbowl 57 nfl don't care about field conditions
And? That doesn't mean they have to continue ti compromise safety for a cheap buck.
[Reply]
Monticore 01:50 PM 09-07-2024
Sounds like an mcl not sure how bad.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 02:12 PM 09-07-2024
3-6 weeks is not bad at all...

#Packers QB Jordan Love's initial timetable for return is in the 3-6 week range, per sources. And there's some early optimism he could return sooner than later, pending a second opinion.

Next three opponents: #Colts at home, at #Titans, #Vikings at home. pic.twitter.com/cOingfYtFW

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 7, 2024

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:13 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
3-6 weeks is not bad at all...

Malik Willis is the backup so yes it is bad.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:15 PM 09-07-2024
I still have no idea why they traded for Willis.

He cannot start for them or their season over.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 02:19 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Malik Willis is the backup so yes it is bad.
Well, I meant for Jordan Love it's not bad...still think they should be able to beat the Titans and Vikings with Willis.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:28 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

Zach Wilson has similar traits as Love and was available for a 6th rd pick in April and he was still on a rookie contract. Baffling that they didn’t acquire him.
[Reply]
RomanJacobi 04:21 PM 09-07-2024
No way in hell do we want to trade Wentz to the Packers. And for a 4th Round pick next year?

If you already have Mahomes, you obviously don't want anyone else to be your starter, but Wentz is a great backup - for anyone. He could start on some teams. Crap teams sure, but he would make an impact for them.

I think we're so spoiled by having Mahomes that, comparitively speaking, all others look poor. It doesn't matter if Wentz is a step or two down. Everyone is.

As a clipboard holder, he's one of the best (rather have Chad Henne). If Mahomes does go down for a week or more, having Wentz means we're not in the Packers current predicament. Mahomes injured for the season, 3-Peat is obviously over, but with Wentz, I think we could limp into a one=and-done playoff situation. Not the end of the world. Wihtout Wentz? End of the world.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 04:23 PM 09-07-2024
They did a great job putting so many receiving options around Love. Hopefully he's not out long
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:31 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by RomanJacobi:
No way in hell do we want to trade Wentz to the Packers. And for a 4th Round pick next year?

If you already have Mahomes, you obviously don't want anyone else to be your starter, but Wentz is a great backup - for anyone. He could start on some teams. Crap teams sure, but he would make an impact for them.

I think we're so spoiled by having Mahomes that, comparitively speaking, all others look poor. It doesn't matter if Wentz is a step or two down. Everyone is.

As a clipboard holder, he's one of the best (rather have Chad Henne). If Mahomes does go down for a week or more, having Wentz means we're not in the Packers current predicament. Mahomes injured for the season, 3-Peat is obviously over, but with Wentz, I think we could limp into a one=and-done playoff situation. Not the end of the world. Wihtout Wentz? End of the world.
Yea, I'd like to be able to see KC limp along with Wentz. Although I think having Wentz play would probably expose more issues on the OL.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:38 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

I'm not sure why anyone thought this QB from Liberty could play in the NFL. It was dumb from the get go.
[Reply]
Bump 05:02 PM 09-07-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They've dodged a bullet if that knee really is intact.

I'll go ahead and assume someone high up in the Green Bay front office has already been in touch with Tannehill, especially considering how Malik Willis couldn't even execute a hail mary play.
When the Titans started Malik Willis against my favorite team, the Kansas City Chiefs. It had to have been one of the worst QB performances I've seen yet. How is he even still in the league.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:06 PM 09-07-2024
Malik Willis blowing a promising teams season by pitching a measley few games in relief is exactly the reason we shouldn't trade wentz
[Reply]
golfindude 07:00 PM 09-07-2024
I'd trade him for a 1 or 2. Olakomoly or whATEVEFR DIDN'T LOOK THAT BAD.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up