ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>49ers First Round Pick Ricky Pearsall Shot During Robbery
Sassy Squatch 05:51 PM 08-31-2024

BREAKING: multiple sources confirm to me Ricky Pearsall, 1st round draft pick for the 49ers shot in robbery incident in Union Square.

More to come… #SanFrancisco pic.twitter.com/qSDnjScgP7

— Dion Lim (@DionLimTV) August 31, 2024

[Reply]
teedubya 07:45 PM 08-31-2024
They should make guns illegal so criminals don't use them, you guys.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:47 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by teedubya:
They should make guns illegal so criminals don't use them, you guys.
There should definitely be a law preventing criminals from owning firearms.
[Reply]
KCBlitz 07:48 PM 08-31-2024
Really glad he’s ok. It’s a crazy world.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:48 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Yeah, I’m with you on that. Especially, if my physical wellbeing is my earning potential.

One shot to the spine, and that career is over.
Pr0n star, eh?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:48 PM 08-31-2024
Brian Robinson was shot last year too right? I think it was a teenager who did it. And many forget our very own lord and saviour Pat Mahomes was robbed at gunpoint as a rookie but thankfully wasn't hurt. Rookies need to be more aware than ever these days.
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:52 PM 08-31-2024
Nice to see him walking.

Here’s video of Ricky Pearsall walking to ambulance after he was shot near Union Squarepic.twitter.com/737ZnqY14J

— Coach Yac 🗣 (@Coach_Yac) September 1, 2024

[Reply]
ptlyon 07:52 PM 08-31-2024
Hopefully he was healthy enough to put the boots to him while he put his Rolex back on
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:53 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Brian Robinson was shot last year too right? I think it was a teenager who did it. And many forget our very own lord and saviour Pat Mahomes was robbed at gunpoint as a rookie but thankfully wasn't hurt. Rookies need to be more aware than ever these days.
I was thinking about the Mahomes robbery a while back. It happened before he even reported to the team if I remember right. That was a huge fork in the Chiefs timeline. Fortunately, Patrick handled it well, as usual. I think he even got his wallet back later.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:57 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I was thinking about the Mahomes robbery a while back. It happened before he even reported to the team if I remember right. That was a huge fork in the Chiefs timeline. Fortunately, Patrick handled it well, as usual. I think he even got his wallet back later.
I think he DEMANDED it back, and when confronted, he (the one guilty) said "Ok, whimper wimper."
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:59 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Brian Robinson was shot in August of 2022, time flies, 2 years already.
[Reply]
2bikemike 08:07 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Pearsall is reportedly in stable condition and the suspect is in custody. There were initially conflicting reports over whether he was shot in the chest of the arm, but police later confirmed to the San Francisco Chronicle that it was the chest.

A video also showed Pearsall being walked to the ambulance while covering a chest wound.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ricky-p...235941404.html
[Reply]
Kman34 08:14 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Nice to see him walking.

Damm he's lucky.. Walking to the ambulance.. Did he get shot with a .22 short??
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:15 PM 08-31-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I think he DEMANDED it back, and when confronted, he (the one guilty) said "Ok, whimper wimper."
I hope that robber is in a Supermax right now languishing in solitary confinement. He nearly ruined football for me.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:20 PM 08-31-2024
Prosecute all crime harshly.

A chef in KC was murdered the other day because he came out to throw the trash away, saw two ppl trying to break in a car, yelled at em to leave and they just shot him
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:22 PM 08-31-2024
Unfortunately the suspect is in custody and still breathing instead of being at the morgue.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up