ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Peter Schrager picks Chiefs to three-peat
SHOWTIME 07:19 AM 09-05-2024
His super bowl predictions over the last several years have been legendary...

Our Super Bowl LIX Predictions 🏆@KyleBrandt @Akbar_Gbaja @JamieErdahl @PSchrags pic.twitter.com/AvEsfdjZVr

— Good Morning Football (@gmfb) September 5, 2024

[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 08:56 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
Shoot, we have to listen to 3.5 hours of him if the Chiefs make the SB...
Better than listening to Romo actively root against us.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:58 AM 09-05-2024
No surprise.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:09 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I just feel like this team will have a buzz-saw playoff at some point.

They never have. They're always escaping by the skin of their teeth and seemingly not playing to the height of their abilities.

But many of the dominant teams through all eras have had one SB championship where they just wrecked EVERYONE on their way to the ring.

I've said it a couple times now and it hasn't happened. Maybe this is the year. Maybe this is the year where they just click and go something like 14-3 and then just take a blowtorch to every poor bastard they see in the post-season.

It's gonna happen at some point with Mahomes under center.

Why not now?
Feels like all the prior years the roster had some glaring, major holes (all teams do).

This year, my only potential concerns are a Rookie LT (and the Chiefs don't seem to give a fuck or have any reservations here), and our CB2 situation (which isn't even a big deal). I suppose depth at IDL is another.

But those are nothing like years past. If we stay healthy, we roll.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:13 AM 09-05-2024
who did he pick us to beat
[Reply]
Dante84 10:15 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
who did he pick us to beat
Packers
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:19 AM 09-05-2024
Heck, that's nothing.

Everybody on this board is picking the Chiefs to three-peat, so he is welcome to as well.

OKay, 97% of this board is for the three-peat. The remaining 3% are likely the middle child of their families, and take some pleasure in being contrary.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:20 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Ultimate troll or just dumb?
Correct.

Anywho -

[Reply]
ForeverIowan 10:30 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Brandt continuing to pick Buffalo until they win a Super Bowl is the equivalent of a 4 year old holding his breath until he gets the toy he wants
Go look at the Bills schedule and then sit and look at their depth chart long and hard. It will take an INCREDIBLE year from Josh Allen for them to make the playoffs. A key injury or two on either side of the ball and they are toast. Bills finish 3rd in AFC East and miss playoffs.

Jets IMO being vastly underrated simply because they are the Jets. Their roster (albeit older and injury prone in spots) is absolutely loaded as compared to Bills. Superstars everywhere: Breece Hall, Garrett Wilson, Quinnen Williams, CJ Mosley, Sauce Gardner. Other than Josh Allen, who on the Bills would you call a superstar or even close to the conversation of superstar?
[Reply]
George Liquor 10:31 AM 09-05-2024
I want a Chiefs Packers bowl so god damn bad
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:33 AM 09-05-2024

They never have. They're always escaping by the skin of their teeth and seemingly not playing to the height of their abilities.

But many of the dominant teams through all eras have had one SB championship where they just wrecked EVERYONE on their way to the ring.

I've said it a couple times now and it hasn't happened. Maybe this is the year. Maybe this is the year where they just click and go something like 14-3 and then just take a blowtorch to every poor bastard they see in the post-season.

Why not now?
I like the way you think. :-)
[Reply]
Sofa King 11:08 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Correct.

Anywho -

Herbert doesn't even belong in that pic. He's made zero impact on the playoffs, ever.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:22 AM 09-05-2024

Why not now?
I think this is the opportunity for that. KC kind of did it in 2020.

The offense should have every club in the bag this year, and some of them are brand new clubs that teams will have to learn how to counter on the fly. The defense has good depth and no glaring holes.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 11:22 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Herbert doesn't even belong in that pic. He's made zero impact on the playoffs, ever.
Rat Jr is the girl in that scenario.
[Reply]
el borracho 11:28 AM 09-05-2024
So did I!!!!!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:45 AM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Packers
ty u sweetie

nfc is wide open i could see anyone
[Reply]