ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Front Office Should be Ashamed of Themselves
comochiefsfan 06:47 PM 12-10-2023
Look at what they’re doing to the best player in the game.

His own teammates are consistently sabotaging him on a weekly basis.

And now he’s finally emotionally coming unglued.

Just a complete embarrassment all the way around.

Total malpractice and an absolute waste of your biggest investment.

If Veach and Reid had any balls they would cut Toney tonight as he has now single handedly cost us not one but TWO games. I wouldn’t blame Pat if he went scorched earth in his presser. Someone has to hold these clowns accountable and if the FO and coaching staff won’t then maybe he should.

Either way this is unacceptable and shameful.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:58 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Veach overestimated the WRs that’s all. He’s human and I’m confident he’ll make it right. Now if we trot the same cast out next year then to hell with him.
Yeah that's where I am on veach

Not sure what we're paying the WR coach for his players aren't prepared
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:58 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Why even suit up this year? We already won two championships. Let’s just take a season off and enjoy those memories.

Stupid as ****.
Sounds good to me. You going to pout more?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:58 PM 12-10-2023
Mistakes happen. They put together a bad group. And people need to remember that Toney got people excited during the superbowl run. The only thing missing at reciever from a championship team is JuJu, and it's plausible to think he could be replaced by Rice/James. More than plausible. So stfu.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:59 PM 12-10-2023
Yep, people somehow fail to realize letting Tyreek go and winning the Super Bowl aren’t mutually exclusive.

I know it’s uncomfortable to admit that our GM is a mouth breathing dickhead dipshit, but sometimes you have to see what’s right in front of your face.
^^^ Dude signs up for CP in December 2018 and thinks he gets to lecture us about a shitty GM.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:59 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

This is embarrassing to watch.
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
They aren’t making the playoffs dude. Denver is winning this division.
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
It is time for the emotional ones to mash their hooves against their keyboards to feel better. These threads are always funny.

:-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:59 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
For one year? I would absolutely take Juju. Rice is going to be a nice player but Juju had knack for the big play and being in the right spot on key downs/3rd downs.
Then you are a moron. Oh wait, I already knew that. Rice is a better player than Juju right now. Juju’s knees are shot and he is a declining player.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:02 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Mistakes happen. They put together a bad group. And people need to remember that Toney got people excited during the superbowl run. The only thing missing at reciever from a championship team is JuJu, and it's plausible to think he could be replaced by Rice/James. More than plausible. So stfu.
Toney did nothing at WR during the Super Bowl run. He had a punt return and a one yard TD catch. Outside of the Jaguars game early last season, he's never done anything meaningful for us at WR. You would think Brett Veach can evaluate WRs better than fans who are "excited".
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:02 PM 12-10-2023
This is such a stupid fucking thread.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 07:03 PM 12-10-2023
With the way Wanya played today, Veach might have found a starting LT. His draft record after his first draft is pretty impressive.

The OP is a little bitch and needs to be driven to the George Brett statue for a proper ass kicking.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:03 PM 12-10-2023
If CP is any reflection - and it certainly is - we've got some of the worst, most idiotic, entitled "fans" of any team in the history of the league.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:03 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Toney did nothing at WR during the Super Bowl run. He had a punt return and a one yard TD catch. Outside of the Jaguars game early last season, he's never done anything meaningful for us at WR. You would think Brett Veach can evaluate WRs better than fans who are "excited".
Fun to say in hindsight.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:03 PM 12-10-2023
Yep, people somehow fail to realize letting Tyreek go and winning the Super Bowl aren’t mutually exclusive.

I know it’s uncomfortable to admit that our GM is a mouth breathing dickhead dipshit, but sometimes you have to see what’s right in front of your face.
That plan literally won them the SB last year. Sit this one out dude lmao
[Reply]
BWillie 07:05 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Then you are a moron. Oh wait, I already knew that. Rice is a better player than Juju right now. Juju’s knees are shot and he is a declining player.
He has a chronic knee problem that he has to get drained every so often. He's had this for the last 3 years. The only reason Juju isn't a 1k yard guy this year is he has Bailey fucking Zappe throwing him the football and playing on the worst team in the NFL. Rice would not be in the role he is in right now on a team with good WRs. He would be eased in but Patrick Mahomes can make almost anyone look good.
[Reply]
Stryker 07:07 PM 12-10-2023
Ok, the loss sucks but Veach has done a great job so far in my opinion. He had to work with what he had both in free agency and salary cap. I actually expected this but hey we won 2 SB's and went to a 3rd. It's ok, we suck one season and move on from this BS next season.
[Reply]
seamonster 07:07 PM 12-10-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Who the **** cares? This isn't ****ing baseball. It's football and it's a gritty sport. juJu is a third down receiver that will battle through contact and bully the other team. He's a VET. He'll play until his knee explodes and he won't line up in the fucking neutral zone...And Rice is a soft ass nobody rookie that hasn't proven shit in the league. He's "analytics". Football has too few games for the results to regress to the means. Grit wins out. Not singing JuJu was ****ing IDIOTIC.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up