ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fuck the Bengals rep thread.
lewdog 08:51 PM Yesterday
All they have is words. Cocky team that hasn’t won shit.

Any of their fans still here?

Losers.
[Reply]
Bump 11:48 PM Yesterday
look down at my sig
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:52 PM Yesterday
If you think that's fun our old friend Ossai got his jock stolen :-)

Jayden took his ankles ��*��#WASvsCIN | ABC, ESPN+ pic.twitter.com/5gZufV7gae

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:05 AM Today
Screw em
[Reply]
Fish 12:08 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
look down at my sig
For the record, I think your sig is reeruned. You are insinuating their meme by visually showing their meme in your sig. Why would you want Arrowhead defaced like that in your sig? I understand that he said it, but you are actually applying it to the side of Arrowhead as part of your sig, which seems backwards as hell if you don't want that mindset to spread. You are showing part of Arrowhead, and defacing it like the meme creators intended. Just seems weird to me.
[Reply]
Bump 12:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by Fish:
For the record, I think your sig is reeruned. You are insinuating their meme by visually showing their meme in your sig. Why would you want Arrowhead defaced like that in your sig? I understand that he said it, but you are actually applying it to the side of Arrowhead as part of your sig, which seems backwards as hell if you don't want that mindset to spread.
Kelce's "Burrowhead my ass" after the AFCCG was a favorite moment of mine.
[Reply]
Fish 12:15 AM Today
Kelce's "Burrowhead my ass" after the AFCCG was a favorite moment of mine.
But you are intentionally displaying "Burrowhead" on the side of a pic of Arrowhead. Even if you despise the phrase Burrowhead, why show that photoshopped on the side of the actual stadium which should read "Arrowhead?" That has always just seemed totally backwards. Almost like you are giving credence to the term by confirming it for them and photoshopping it on our stadium.
[Reply]
Bump 12:19 AM Today
But you are intentionally displaying "Burrowhead" on the side of a pic of Arrowhead. Even if you despise the phrase Burrowhead, why show that photoshopped on the side of the actual stadium which should read "Arrowhead?" That has always just seemed totally backwards. Almost like you are giving credence to the term by confirming it for them and photoshopping it on our stadium.
I focus more on the Kelce screaming MY ASS part of that.
[Reply]
Fish 12:28 AM Today
I focus more on the Kelce screaming MY ASS part of that.
Maybe just put a bar through it? Something to indicate that it's not OK to label the stadium that way?

[Reply]
Bump 12:33 AM Today
Maybe just put a bar through it? Something to indicate that it's not OK to label the stadium that way?

perhaps that would work lol

I was taking their meme and saying my ass to it like Kelce did
[Reply]
Fish 12:35 AM Today
perhaps that would work lol

I was taking their meme and saying my ass to it like Kelce did
Feel free to use my updated version. Just trying to help. Because fuck them Bengals...
[Reply]
Fish 12:41 AM Today

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:47 AM Today
Wooow, I just saw the Redskins hunted down the Bengals. What a huge loss that is. :-)
[Reply]
scho63 02:41 AM Today
Their announcer sounds like he is presiding over a funeral.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:31 AM Today
Jizz me.
[Reply]
ping2000 05:43 AM Today
"New inventory in the Bunghole gift shop. Get yours today!"
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up